Teasing The Nobody (Kingdom Hearts fanfiction)

A DenviantArt account gave me this prompt, and I happily made this for them

"Ugh... I'm so tired..." Said Dex as he sluggishly walked up the steps to the top of the clock tower. As he finally reached the top, he didn't see Roxas up there at all. 'Where is Rox?' He asked himself, looking around. He sighed once he realized Roxas was probably going to be working late. So, he sat down by himself, with his legs dangling over the ledge. "He'll probably be here soon" 

He waited for a while, until he heard a familiar voice.

"I'm sorry I'm late!"

Dex turned his head, to see that Roxas was walking towards him, out of breath. "Woah, dude what happened?"

"We had to stay late...there was this gaint heartless...wow... that was tough" Roxas was clearly out of breath as he sat next to his friend. "W-where is Xion and the rest?" Dex asked. "They're so pooped that they went home to sleep-"

"What about you?" Dex asked a little concerned.

"Me? Oh, I wanted to spend some time with you a little" He said.

Dex smirked. "You sure it's that? Or is it because of my chubby tummy and my navel again~?" Dex asked in a teasing voice. Roxas's face went really red. "I-I... um..."

Dex chuckled. "You seemed to really love my belly yesterday, you did admit to me that you do love my chubbyness." Dex giggled. Roxas just blushed. Then, he tried to change the subject. "H-here! I brought Sea-Salt ice-cream!" Roxas said very bashfully as he handed Dex a blue popsicle.

Dex sofly snorted. "Trying to get me more fat I see~"

The bashful look on Roxas was getting even more intense. "J-Just take the ice-cream!" He snapped. Dex chuckled as he took it. "Geez, fine. Mr. Temper."

Roxas rolled is eyes, and licked his ice-cream. Dex licked his own.

They sat there, looking onto the never ending sunset of Twilight Town, until Dex figured Roxas deserved some teasing. He turned his head to the blond boy, his face was watching the sun set. Dex looked back at the sunset, the softly lifted his shirt up with one had, his other was holding the ice-cream.

Dex snuck a peak at Roxas, and saw that Roxas was blushing a little. Dex smiled as he saw his plan was working. Roxas was feeling very bashful. He knew what Dex was up to.

Dex lifted is shit, just above his big tummy, as his softly rubbed it, occasionally dipping his finger into his deep innie bellybutton.

Roxas couldn't take it anymore, then covered his face. Dex laughed. "Dude, I'm literally giving you opportunities to touch it, I want you to experience your fetish" Dex said.

Roxas looked at him, with his entire face red. He was hesitant at first, but then he reached over, and started to rub Dex's belly. Dex giggled softly as Roxas was touching his tummy. Roxas then dipped his finger in Dex's bellybutton, which was deep, but not too deep. He could at least feel the navel knot at the back.

"You're loving this huh~" Dex asked.

Roxas didn't say a word to him, just his face getting more red as he fingerd Dex's navel. Dex then, pushed his tummy out, to make it looked even more bigger, and that caused Roxas to looked away,  Dex's belly was to much for him.

Dex snorted. "And you call yourself a Nobody. You're more than that" Dex said. "Shut up-" Roxas said, as he kissed Dex's belly and bellybutton.