Messing Around

Two friends where watching TV together. One of them, Tyler, wanted to have some fun. He looked over at his friend, who had his eyes fixed on the TV. Tyler slowly reached over, and went to poke at his belly button. "What are you doing?" Tyler's friend as and giggled as he felt Tyler's hand touch his belly. "Nothing~" Tyler said, and he tried to find his friend's belly button, trough thier shirt. Tyler's friend giggled and Tyler was poking all over thier tummy to find the navel.

"What are you poking at my belly for?" They giggled. Then Tyler finally found it, and sticked his finger deep into the innie navel. Tyler's friend giggled more louder when he was doing before. "T-Thahahayler!" He giggled, and he tried to shove Tyler's hand away from his belly, while still looking at the TV.

"Geez, what does it take to get your attention Daniel?" Tyler giggled. Daniel sighed, and looked over at his friend. "What is it~?" He asked pouting.

"Nothing" Tyler smiled, as he poked Daniel's navel again. Daniel giggled as the result. "D-hohoude!" Tyler took his finger out of his friends navel. "Why are you doing that?" He asked as he put his hand over his belly button, blocking it so Tyler wouldn't poke it.

Tyler smiled. "No reason" He said.

Daniel just playfully rolled his eyes, and looked back at the TV. Tyler did so too.

But Tyler was wanting to poke at his belly button again, and when Daniel forgotten about Tyler poking his, he saw his chance. Tyler reached over to Daniel, and quickly put his hand up his shirt, and poked his finger in his belly button, and quickly wiggled his finger around in it.

Daniel squealed when it happened. "Tyler! Stoppp!" He whined. Tyler laughed. "Dude, what the heck was that squeal?" He laughed. Daniel pouted. "Shut up!" He said. "Why are you poking my belly button so much?"

"I just wanted to see how it felt-" Tyler said. Daniel looked at him funny, then giggled. "Why?" He asked.

Tyler shrugged. "I guess it feels like any belly button-" Daniel said. Tyler shook his head. "No, it felt soft, and I liked the feeling" Tyler said.

Daniel arched an eyebrow. "You're a weirdo" He laughed. Tyler playfully rolled his eyes.

"I wanna see it" Tyler said. "See it?" Daniel asked. His friend nodded. "Y-you're just gonna poke it... I'm really ticklish there-" He said. Tyler laughed. "Yeah, I know. It's obvious."

"I'm not gonna poke it though."

Daniel grunted. "Fine-" He said as he lifted his shirt up, showing Tyler his wide rounded deep innie.

Tyler couldn't help his blush. "Woah... it's so cute-" He said. Daniel giggled. "What? It's cute? You're so weird"

"I am not! ... ok.. maybe I am-" Tyler said. Daniel giggled. Tyler playfully booped Daniel's innie, and he giggled. "Tyler... you said you wouldn't poke it-"

"I couldn't help it" Tyler giggled. Daniel put his shirt down. "Weirdo" Daniel giggled. "How many times are you gonna call me that" Tyler said. Daniel smiled, and put a arm around his friend, and reset his head on his friend's shoulder. "You're such fun friend to have" Daniel said.