Valentines Chocolates (Kingdom Hearts Fanfiction)

Mark sighed as he walked out of the store, after just buying a box of chocolates. He had just got them for someone special. Sora. His boyfriend.

They've been together for a few months. He remembered how he just met Sora in October. Now, it was the next year, February. He's been with Sora for a while, but he was nervous. Why? Because this will be the first valentines gift he'll give to his boyfriend. He feeling shy, nervous, and also very excited. All at the same time. As he was walking from the store, he looked at the chocolate. "Oh... what am I gonna say....."

As he was walking, he was practicing on what to say. "Maybe just a simple... 'Happy Valentines Sora!' Or... just... 'I love you..'? Or... both?'

He was so wrapped up in thinking what to say, that he didn't realized he walked past his own house. He looked up, and noticed. "Oh shit..." He turned around quickly, pretending it didn't happen. "Hopefully no one saw that...."

"I saw that..." Said a voice. "Ah!?" Mark yelled. David, his brother was sitting on the porch. "Why did you just walk past like that?"

Mark blinked. "Nothing. I'm not stupid...." He said as he quickly walked in the house. David just shook his head. "Hey, is that for Sora?" He asked. Mark didn't answer because he didn't hear him, he was already in the house.

When Mark went inside, he walked up to his game console, and turned it on. It was time to go to Sora. While the Ps4 booted up, he went into his room, and set the bag down, then he went back over to the PlayStation 4.

It started. He took the controller, and started Kingdom Hearts.

Once the game started, and booted into the main menu, he pressed that added option, that was "Travel To Game Dimension"

He pressed it, and the glistening portal summoned. Mark took a look at the box of chocolates in his hands, just before he hopped into the portal.

***

He entered into the game hallway, that has all the games. He looked down the hallway, and though the opening, he could see the sunset glimmering trough. "I hope he's somewhere near...." He walked trough, passing the remaining doors, and into Twilight Town. He already was heading to the Usual Spot, but then he noticed Roxas and Hayner coming out of the station doors.

They noticed Mark. "Oh! Hey Mark!" Roxas said. Hayner smiled and waved at him. "How are you?" Roxas asked. As they got closer, Hayner saw what Mark was holding.

"Oooh~ Is that for Sora?" Hayner said with a smirk.

Mark's face went red, and he hid it behind him. "Y-Yes... I'm.. I'm nervous to give it to him..." Mark said. Roxas tilted his head confused. "Huh? Why? Aren't you his boyfriend?"

Mark nodded. "I know, Rox... But... I... actually was never in a real relationship before Sora... like... a strong one."

Hayner shrugged. "So? I'm sure Sora will love those."

Roxas nodded. "He will. He loves chocolate way to much."

Mark looked at the box. He sighed. "I'm just nervous that's all...."

Hayner walked up to him. "Come on, he's in the Usual Spot. Let's all go to him."

***

Mark, Hayner and Roxas, all walked up to the curtain drape that covered the entry way to the Usual Spot. Hayner, walked in first, followed by Mark. "Hey Sora-" Mark heard Hayner say. But there was always something with that curtain, and poor Mark got tangled in the curtain as he walked through.

Hayner looked behind him. "....Mark, not again..." He said. Mark could hear Sora giggling inside, laughing at his silly he is.

Mark pulled the curtain off of him, and just walked up to Hayner looking annoyed. Sora was still giggling, and that made Mark blush as he looked at him sitting on the couch. "Hiya Mark!" Sora said smiling. Mark blushed, just standing there, because he didn't know what to do next.

Hayner just stood there. "Go..." He whispered. "I'm trying!" Mark whispered back.

Sora looked at them, looking rather confused. "What's going on, you two?" Sora asked. Mark blushed more. "Um... I...." Mark stammered, not knowing what to say. He felt like he was asking Sora out, even though him and Sora has been together for months. So, Hayner went behind Mark and pushed him forward. "Ow!" Mark yelped. He looked behind him, at Hayner, and gave him a mad glare. Hayner just shugged, smirking.

Mark looked infront of him, at his boyfriend. He sighed. He still had the box of chocolates behind him.

"Um...Sora...."

"Yeah?" Sora asked tilting his head.

"....Um... When... I first met you... I thought I was going insane.."

"What....?" Roxas asked. Hayner snorted.

Sora giggled. "Geez guys, let him finish..."

Mark blushed. "I.. when.. I saw you, I thought I was dreaming, I thought what was happening around me, wasn't real. But then... I found out you... where real. All what happened, felt so bizarre as someone such as me from the world I'm from. You.. I had a crush on you the second I saw you on the screen in my world. Never... I.. Never thought that, that crush could turn into true love between us..."

"Awe~" Sora said, blushing, and smiling at Mark.

Mark smiled. "So... here's to our first valentines..." He moved his hands from behind him, and showed Sora the box of chocolates. "Happy Valentines day, Sora."

Sora's face heated up, and he got up, and pulled Mark for a hug. "Awww..." Roxas said. Mark's face stayed red, as he hugged Sora close to him. Sora broke from the hug to kiss him. "Thanks so much Mark. I love you so much..." He said as he broke kiss, and gave him a small kiss on his cheek.

Mark smiled. "I hope you enjoy the chocolates."

Sora giggled. "I will." He smiled. He walked away from Mark, and got something from behind the couch. "I know it isn't much, but..."

It was some flowers. But not just any flowers. It was many flowers what you'd find throughout the game dimensions. Mark gasped as he saw how beautiful it looked. "S-Sora... how... How did you make this?"

It was flowers from Minecraft, mixed with some yellow flowers. "Are these the flowers, what Areith picks?!"

Sora giggled "Yep! Not only that, but some Orchards from Minecraft, and some flowers from most of the games you have-" Sora couldn't finish, due to Mark grabbing him for a hug. "Thanks so much Sora! This is so amazing!" He said. Sora smiled. "I'm glad you love it, cutie."

***

After a while, Roxas and Hayner left, and just left Sora and Mark to be alone for a while.  Sora was munching on the chocolates, and Mark had his head rested on Sora's shoulder. Mark felt had his eyes closed, and was feeling contented, lying on Sora, but then he felt something touch his mouth. He opened his eyes, and saw that it was chocolate. "Want some?" Sora asked. Mark smiled. "Nah, that's fine, you eat."

"You sureee?" Sora asked. "It's really good."

Mark just playfully sighed. "Fine-" He took a bite of it. Sora giggled.

Sora continued to eat some, but then his stomach started to gurgle a little, and that caused Mark to instantly get bashful. Sora didn't see Mark's face, but knew what Mark was feeling. "Hehe~ I know you liked that, didn't you~"

Mark blushed. "Oh stop..."

Sora giggled. "Wanna lie on my tummy?" He asked. Mark nodded.

Mark took his head off of Sora's shoulder, and then Sora lied on the couch on his back. Then, he lifted his shirt up, showing Mark his belly. He smirked at him. "Hehe~" He giggled. Mark placed his head on Sora's belly, snuggling up to it. Sora's giggling sounded so cute to Mark, as always.

His ear was right up to it, so he could hear Sora's belly gurgling from the chocolate. "Likeing the sounds~?" Sora asked. "Very much..." Mark said as he put his finger in Sora's bellybutton.