Bad Day, Turned Better

Andy, was working on some of his work. He writes stories and post them all online. What he writes, are small short stories of a fetish he has, which is bellybutton fetish. It's a cute innocent fetish, that includes tickleling, mostly. Or just someone touching and poking one's bellybutton. People tend to like the stuff he post, probably because they like cute things, which is what he tends to write.

He had always wanted to share his fetish with someone. He saw his chance when he met someone a while ago. A boy named Matthew. Matthew was pretty slim, and he had s shallow innie. Once, Andy saw his bellybutton when they where in the locker room once. But even after they got together, Andy was still nervous and scared to tell him how he wanted to see his bellybutton.

But one day, he worked up the courage to ask.

"Hey, Matthew? Can I tell you something?" They both where sitting on the bed, Matthew was resting is head on Andy's shoulder. "Sure cutie, what is it?" Matthew looked up at Andy. Andy's face went red, as his mind raced with what he was going to say. "Um... I wanna admit something..."

Matthew sat up, then turned his head to Andy. "Uh... ok?"

"I... have this fetish... I've been wanting to tell you, but I've been nervous. I have bellybutton fetish. I've...always wanted to see and touch yours..." Andy told him. He had his head down, and for a moment, he didn't hear anything. He eventually looked up, only to see that Matthew had a weird look on his face. ".... You have what now?"

"Um... bellybutton fetish...." Andy said.

Matthew blinked. "You... get off to bellybuttons? What the fuck?" He asked. Andy felt a little hurt. "Um... it's more than that-" What Andy ment, was that it's not about getting off at it. He feels different at looking at bellybuttons, over any other part, especially sexual parts. But, Matthew took that the wrong way. "You mean, you're a weirdo who likes bellybutton is such a weird way, that it's creepy?" Matthew asked, laughing. His laugh, sounded taunting to Andy. Which was weird, because he always love Matthew's laugh. "U-uh..I.." Andy didn't know what to say. But Matthew had plenty.

"So, I'm a boyfriend to a freak-" Matthew said.

That did it for Andy. It felt like someone stabbed him in his back. There's nothing wrose than being called a 'freak' for an innocent fetish you're built with. Especially if it's your own boyfriend who has said that. Andy felt so hurt, that he got up, and left the room. "What, you're breaking up with me?" Matthew asked with a snort. "Fine, I don't want to be a boyfriend to a freak anyways" He said.

***

It was the next day. Matthew was about to head to shcool, but before, he had some breakfast, he barely could of eat, because if whaf happened the day before. He broke up with his boyfriend, because of something as simple as a fetish. After he was done, he got up, and got his shcool bag, and headed out the door to head to shcool.

He usually walks with his friends, or takes the public bus to shcool, since the shcool busses for his shcool, doesn't come to his home. But today, the bus was late. And his friends never showed up, so he just walked to shcool.

He was a little late when he reached, his first class of the day, had already began. But, luckily there was a substitute teacher, who could care less about how many kids where in the class. But, when he walked in, he could see that everyone was looking at him, snickering. Every exept his four friends, who he has the first class with, and Gym. Julian, Marcus, Ryan and Arthur. All four of them, where just looking at Andy.

'What's going on?' Andy thouht.

Andy also didn't want to be in the class, because his boyfriend, well, Ex-boyfriend apparently, had the same first period with him. All Andy did, was ignored them all, and just sat in his seat. The kids where still whispering behind him, as if they where talking about him. 'What's happening?' He thought. But he tried to ignore it. And he just opened his book to work on what he needed to work on.