Tummy Kisses (Kingdom Hearts Fanfiction)

Mark was smooching away on Sora's soft skin, on his lips, they were both passionately kissing each other, softly smiling as they were in each other's warm embrace. Mark wrapped his arms around Sora as they kissed, bringing him closer, and Sora did the same while rubbing Mark's back.

At one point, Mark took his arms from around Sora and wedged it between both their tummies. He turned his hands and softly rubbed at Sora's stomach through his shirt as they kissed.

A small smile crept on Sora's face once he felt his boyfriend's hands on his lower midriff. While still kissing, Mark reached for the bottom of Sora's shirt, slipped his hands underneath Sora's black tank top, and grabbed at Sora's belly. A little giggle slipped from Sora as he still continued to kiss Mark.

Mark gently pushed his finger into Sora's belly button and started to lightly finger it, scratching at the sensitive skin inside, and Sora started to giggle softly. He broke from the kissing and sweetly looked at Mark. "Mark~ That tickled me~," He said sweetly.

Mark giggled, his face reddened a little. "I know~," He said smugly, as he quickly reached over and pressed his finger into Sora's belly button again, twirling his finger around inside it. Sora snorted and laughed at Mark. "You're so cute," He said, smiling at his boyfriend as he felt Mark's long finger messing around inside his deep navel.

Sora gently rubbed Mark's cheek, then he placed his hands on Mark's hand, which was over his navel, with his index finger moving around inside his belly hole.

Sora rubbed at Mark's hand, as he looked into his lover's eyes.

Mark smiled at Sora. Then, his smile turned into a smirk. "I wanna tickle you~," He said.

Sora tilted his head. "Do you know ~?" He teased.

Mark smirked, and didn't give Sora a chance to even stay anything else-

Sora's laughter started to flood the house, as Mark started to scratch at his navel knot at a faster pace. "Hehehe! Mahahark!" He laughed, his body trying to shift. The bottom of Sora's navel is the most sensitive part of his entire belly button. Even his tummy.

Mark smiled as he dug his fingers around, then he pulled it out.

Sora giggled at him.