Ticklish Android: Part 2 (Detroit Become Human Fanfiction)

A/N: This one doesn't have smut, but there is talk about smut ;)

Noah has been with Gabriel for nearly a week now. Noah didn't want to treat Gabriel like a machine, like how some Android owners do, so he wanted Gabriel to have his own room. He had gone out after the second day of having Gabriel, to get a charging base for the android. The charging base is now in a spare room that's in Noah's house.

Every time Noah comes home from his college classes, Gabriel is always there to greet him. And of course, he's there to let Noah tickle him in his belly button, or anywhere where Noah would like to tickle him.

One evening, Noah was sitting on the couch, next to Gabriel. He had his hand up Gabriel's shirt, moving his finger around inside Gabriel's deep navel. After a while of playing with Gabriel's innie, Noah started to question why Gabriel wasn't giggling as much as he used to. Gabriel is programmed to be ticklish, so he'd be laughing softly at times.

"Gabriel?" Noah looked up, still fingering Gabriel's belly button.

Gabriel was watching the TV, his head turned to look at his human friend. "Yeah, Noah?" He asked. Then, he smiled. "You enjoying playing with my belly button?"

Blushing, Noah nodded. "Yeah, as always," He smiled. "But, normally you'd be giggling from this, wouldn't you?"

"Hmm..." Gabriel said, looking away with a puzzled face. "You're right," He said. "Maybe my tickle sensors turned low,"

"Oh..." Noah said.

"You want to check?" Gabriel asked.

Noah nodded.

Noah took his hand out from underneath Gabriel's shirt, allowing Gabriel to now take his shirt off.

Noah reached over, to Gabriel's neck, and pressed a button to open the face plates. Once the face plates were opened, exposing the endoskeleton skull, Noah pressed the flashing button on the lower jaw to open the stomach hatch.

Once that opened, Noah looked inside.

Pushing through the wires that were inside Gabriel, he noticed the tickle sensor knob.

But it was turned to the number he had left it on since the day he had fixed Gabe. "Huh..." Noah said tilting his head. "It... It looks normal..."

"It is?" Gabriel asked. "Ok, as an experiment...turn it all the way up,"

"Are you sure?" Noah asked. He didn't want to break Gabriel. Because he knows if the ticklish sensor is turned up too high, Gabriel's laughter will sound distorted, and it might damage his voice module.

Gabriel nodded. "If my voice gets wonky, it'll just be for a little while, then you can turn it back down,"

Noah nodded. "Yeah," He reached over into Gabriel's chest cavity and turned up the tickles.

The stomach hatch closed, and then so did Gabriel's face plates.

"Okay, give me a tickle somewhere," Gabriel stated.

Noah went to tickle Gabriel's neck, but... Gabriel didn't react. Noah and Gabriel looked at each other. "That's... strange..." Noah said. Since the tickle sensors are at maximum level, Gabriel's voice should have sounded like an animatronic from the FNAF game series screaming at you. Since Gabriel's shirt was off, Noah went to tickle his navel, but still nothing. He tried his armpits as well, but Gabriel was dead silent.