Mermen (Kingdom Hearts Fanfiction)

"Guys... where am I?" Mark asked, as he had his boyfriend and his two friends guide him somewhere blindfolded. They wanted to surprise him with something. They didn't tell him where they were taking him.

"Mark just wait!" Sora giggled as he was behind Mark.

"Yeah, like just keep with our pace, you nearly crashed into something earlier," Hayner snorted, then laughed loudly.

Mark felt something go past him, but it sounded like a swishing sound, like something moving fast in water. "Guys...?" Mark asked.

"Mark, that was only Hayner," Roxas said.

"Okay, we're nearly there," Sora said, as he let go of Mark.

Mark fell as if he was floating. "Um... I-I feel no ground underneath me..." He said. He tried to move his legs, but then he realized that... he had no legs. But he surely felt something, but it was definitely no leg. "Wait... what?!" Mark was turning upside down, just floating there, And it was making Sora have a giggle fit.

"Ugh, Sora just help me!" Mark pouted.

"Fine!" Sora laughed. He came over and took the blindfold off of Mark's head.

"Sora, where am-," He froze as he saw Sora, Roxas, and Hayner, with merman tails, floating around in the water in front of him. "Oh..." He said, then, his eyes drifted down to everyone's stomach and at their navels. "Ohhh..." He said again with his face completely red.

All his friends burst out in laughter once they saw Mark frozen completely, and just shy.

Sora swam up to Mark. "Welcome to Atlantica Mark!" He said, just before he gave a kiss to Mark's lips, then he quickly swam upward, making sure his navel was going to be all up in Mark's face.

"Uhh..." Mark said incredibly shyly.

"I told you he was going be so bashful," Roxas said with a chuckle watching this all play out.

Sora giggled as he swam back down, and came closer to his boyfriend. "Come on, play with our belly buttons~ You get to have fun with all of us as Mermen!"

"You know, I never seen Mark shirtless before," Hayner said. "Damn, dude is ripped,"

Sora snorted, "I know~"

That's when Mark just fully realized that he was also a merman. "Oh, crap! I... wait... I have a fin?!" Mark yelled, moving his tail fin up and staring at it.

Sora giggled. "Yes, you do~ and you look sexy with it~,"

Mark blushed incredibly hard.

"So play with my belly button~," Sora teased some more as he came a little closer to his boyfriend. Mark just giggled shyly, then reached over and stuck his finger into Sora's navel.

He looked over to the right and saw Roxas trying to touch Hayner's belly button, but since Hayner was so ticklish, he didn't want him to. "Ugh, even in the water you're a ticklish guy!" Roxas pouted. "Let me touch your belly button!" He grunted as he tried to chase Hayner down.

"No! Get away from me!" Hayner shrieked in laughter, swimming away faster.

Sora looked behind him at Roxas and Hayner being silly, then he just giggled to himself. "I think Roxas got your kink," He laughed once he turned his head back to Mark. Mark just blushed slightly as he softly messed with Sora's navel, but then Hayner came back and crashed into both Sora and Mark.

"Oof! Hayner!" Sora yelled, laughing.

"Oh! Sor-" Hayner was about to apologize, but it seemed he forgot he was trying to get away from Roxas, because Roxas then had caught up to him once he had stopped, and tickled Hayner all up and down his sides. "ROXHAHAHAHASSSS NOHOHO STOP!" Hayner yelled in loud laughter, trying to squirm out of Roxas's grasp, but Roxas held on to him firmly, so he wasn't going anywhere.

Roxas smirked as he pressed his finger onto Hayner's shallow fleshy navel, and Hayner shrieked. "Eeek!" He yelped. "Sthahahahap!" Hayner pleaded.

Mark couldn't help but blush to himself seeing this. Hayner was incredibly ticklish. All over, especially in his navel. Every light touch sends him into hysterical laughter.

At one point Roxas stopped tickling him, and let go. Hayner was practically tired from the excessive tickling. He shoved Roxas's shoulder. "Ugh! You know I'm ticklish! Don't do that!"

Roxas just giggled, and then he swam up to Roxas and Sora.

"Geez Roxy, you're so mean to Hayner," Sora giggled. Roxas rolled his eyes, "Shut up~ He deserves it~," He said.

Roxas then saw that Mark was looking at his navel once his head turned to him. He giggled once, then slowly moved up to Mark in the water. "Wanna touch?" He asked, smiling.

Mark, shyly nodded, then reached over and played with Roxas's belly button. Roxas slowly pushed his belly out, engulfing his navel over Mark's finger. As Mark was messing with Roxas's belly button, Sora reached over to Mark's and touched his. That of course was making Mark shy again.

Sora giggled and then kissed Mark's cheek.

Hayner seemed like he was getting jealous, as he swam back to them.

Sora rolled his eyes, then took his finger out of Mark's, then quickly jabbed his finger into Hayner's navel. "Ahh!" Hayner yelled, covering his tummy, and looked away with a pout.