Bad Day, Turned Better Part 5 (Adam's Belly Button)

Arthur's stomach made a long and loud gurgly growl as Andy had his face buried in it. Blushing, Arthur bashfully covered his face. "Man, that was so loud, I'm sorry..." Andy just snuggled into his chub more. "It's ok Arthur, I love it." He said. Arthur just chuckled. "Oh yeah, I forgot you love it." Andy looked up at him smiling, then looked down at his belly, at the deep navel that was inches from his nose. He dipped his finger in his bellybutton, moving his finger around the endless navel. It was so hard to fine the knot, but after more deep poking, he felt the knot. "Your navel is like... so deep."

Arthur giggled. "I know."

Andy sighed contented, and lied back down. "You love my belly this much? Wow." Arthur said with a smile. "So later, you're gonna try out Marcus and Ryan?"

"Hmhm..." Andy responded. "Ryan has a slit innie, and Marcus has the shallow bellybutton."

"You really know your bellybutton facts." Arthur laughed. Andy giggled blushing a little.

****

It was the next day of school. Andy arrived a little late to school, so by the time he went into his classroom, all of the other students where there, and class was starting so he couldn't chat with his friends. And for Gym, they had to do a required exam, so he couldn't talk to them there, so the only place he could talk to them was at lunch.

He was walking to the lunch table, where all of his friends where sitting. As he got closer, he saw them all where giggling amongst each other. Andy was wondering what they where all laughing about, so when he got closer he asked. "What are you all giggling for?" He asked with a small chuckle as he sat down on the bench. "Oh, hey Andy!" Ryan said. "We where just talking about how cute you where with Julian and Arthur~" Marcus said teasingly. Julian and Arthur giggled. Andy's face instantly went red. "Whyyyy" He said covering his face. "Because your fetish is the cutest thing ever!" Arthur said. "It really is! Bro, did you not see how you reacted to my outie?" Julian asked. Andy just looked away with his face all red. "I can't believe that my outie would of been your favorite like that."

"I didn't expect him to like your outie at all-" Ryan said.

"Ugh, shut up-" Julian said as he playfully threw a empty milk carton at Ryan, who just laughed. They where to busy talking laughing and talking to each other to see that Matthew was near them, at the table over. "So, you guys completed the homework for the next class?" Ryan asked. "Ugh, don't remind me..." Julian groaned "Juliy..... did you not do it?" Arthur asked. The look on Julian's face told everyone he either forgot or didn't do it. "I actually left it at home..." He said.

"Julian, you always forget it..." Marcus said with a small laugh. "Well, it's my only excuse."

As they where talking, Julian secretly reached over to Andy, who was seated next to him. He touched his hand, and brought his hand over to his belly. Andy blushed, wondering what Julian was doing, but then he saw Julian slip his hand underneath his shirt, as that exploded Andy's face. His hand was now resting on top of Julian's pushed out outie.

He looked up, and saw Julian look at him slightly, giving him a small smirk.

His friends didn't see what Julian just did, due to them being across from them. With his face all red, he just started to rub his finger over the outie knot.

But, all of his friends saw Andy's face.

"Woah, what's with you?" Marcus asked.

"Yeah, what set you off?" Ryan giggled. Arthur, who was next to Andy on the other side, looked over, and saw Andy's hand up Julian's shirt. "Oh~ He's just having some fun with Julian." He chuckled.