MaleReader x Gorou (Genshin Impact Fanfiction) Tummy Rubs

Was sitting with Gorou, next to him on the couch. I looked over at him, at his face, he was super adorable, especially when his little ears would wiggle a little. My eyes drifted down to his belly, and I stared at it for a while, mesmerized by his pale tummy, and his navel, which seemed to be a tight slit innie. I always wanted to touch it but was always nervous to ask him.

I didn't realize that Gorou caught me staring at his midriff, "Y/N, why are... You staring at me like that?" I heard him ask.

"H-Huh?" I nervously responded and quickly looked up at him. Gorou had a soft expression on his face, his eyebrow was slightly arched and he tilted his head.

I wanted just to tell him I wanted to touch his belly and belly button mostly his navel, but I figured I'd sound weird, so I just said: "I... I just... wanted to rub your belly..."

Gorou gasped a bit, and his ears perked up. "R-Rub my tummy?" He asked, blinking a bit. He looked away for a split second, then looked back at me. I noticed that his face had a tint of redness. He tilted his butt a little, to allow his tail to move forward, over to his face. He looked down at it, "First it was my tail... and now it's my tummy," He said with a little giggle at that last part.

That made me blush because a few days ago I asked if I could feel his tail. Hey, it's not every day you get to see a cutie like this with cute animal features on them.

Gorou sighed. "All of you treat me like a puppy..." He pouted. "I'm literally a General... Ugh, fine..." He sat up straight, arching his back a little, to allow his belly to be more visible. "Rub it then..."

I had a tint of blush on my face, this was what I was wanting to do for such a long time. I reached over, and then gently started to rub at his exposed belly, moving my hand in a circular motion. His pale skin felt so soft under my hand, it was just silky smooth. I looked up at him slightly as I gave his belly this little massage, he was just looking away as I was doing this. I saw Gorou's ears twitch a little, and then after a while, he covered his face, not saying anything.

I think he was actually liking it.

I was shy to ask, but I tried. "A-Are you liking what I'm doing?" I asked him. Gorou didn't say anything, he just responded with a cute whimper as he was still covering his face.

I looked back down at his stomach, as I was still feeling it, and was about to poke at his belly button a little. I stopped rubbing, then gently, rubbed my finger over the tight opening to the innie, then pushed it inside.

Gorou jolted, "Eh~?!" Then backed away quickly. "H-Hey!" He snapped, a little laugh coming after. "Don't poke my belly button!" He yelled at me as he looked over at me, his face was flushed with the color red. "It's very sensitive... like, really sensitive, more than my ears!"

"O-Oh," said blushing as I removed my finger from his navel. Gorou reached down and rubbed his belly, as he poked at his own belly button.

I blushed, as he said all of that, especially when I saw him essentially playing with his own navel. "S-Sorry..." I said to him. "I just wanted to feel it,"

I saw him pout, and whimper. "Whyyyyy," He whined. He had another adorable pout, as he looked at me. "Why do you wanna poke my belly button now, Y/N?"

I shrugged, but then I tried my luck. "Please?" I asked.

"No," Gorou looked away with a pout.

I gave him the same pout back, and he noticed. "I said noooo~," He said as he brushed his tail across my neck, which tickled me and I giggled as a result.

"Pleaseeee?" I giggled as I asked, and gently rubbed his tail softly.

Gorou sighed. "Ughhhh, Finneee...." He covered his face for a brief moment, then he looked at me. He sat up straight. "Just please be gentle with it... You'll make it red if you poke at it too much..."

I nodded, then pushed my finger into his belly button, but his navel was so tight, I had to press with a little force, and wiggle my finger slightly to get it inside.

"Eek!" Gorou gasped once he felt my finger push into his sensitive innie, and then he laughed once he felt my finger wiggle inside. "Hahaha! Y/N! You said you'd be gentle!"

I stopped wriggling my finger for a while, and just kept my finger inside at the position it was. "I'm trying!" I smiled. "But your belly button is so... tight!"

Gorou groaned, "I know!" He pouted, "Ugh, it's such a hell to clean because of that..."

I giggled at that last thing he said. I saw him look at me, then he asked. "Why are you even doing this?" He giggled. "Like, this is so weird,"

"No, it's not..." I blushed.

Gorou giggled more. "Yes, it is!"

I pulled my finger out of his innie, and his belly button made a pop sound as my finger left it. That was hot to me, but I tried not to show it.

Gorou also giggled as my finger pulled out. Even that was sensitive to him.

Then he just rolled his eyes. "You're the weirdest person I've met," He giggled.

I tried to be a little smart with him. "Well, you allowed me to do this, so that makes you just as weird," I ended it by sticking my tongue out at him playfully.

"Shut up!" Gorou giggled, then brushed his tail across my neck again, making me laugh softly.