Crushes And Fetishes

Andy was sitting in class his classroom seat, waiting for the final bell to go off for lunch. "When is it going to ring?" He wasn't hungry at all, though. He just wanted class to end so he could get out and go hang out with his friends. He looked to the left of him, as saw his crush Julian. How lucky he was to be able to sit beside him since class started this semester? Sadly, Andy still hasn't worked up the courage to even really start a conversation with him. He looked down at his stuff on his desk, then he heard a high pitched sound.

At first, he didn't realize what it was, but then he figured out that it was someone's stomach. His face went a little red, because he adores stomach sounds. Anytime he hears someone's belly go off, his face instantly becomes a tomato. 'Damn, someone's hungry' Andy thought to himself. 'Wonder who it was?'

He scanned the room with his eyes.

Then, he heard another grumble.

Grreowwwllll~

Andy looked to the left, then saw Julian grabbing his stoamch with left hand, rubbing it. Andy's face went even darker than what it was doing before. It was his crush.

Grorrrwowllllllll

Julian looked down at his stomach, his face went red as he rubbed it more. He looked around. It seemed that he was embarrassed that his stomach was growling, then when his eyes met with Andy, who was looking at him, it made him blush more. Andy gasped and looked down.

"I-Um... I'm a little hungry-" Julian whispered with a shy giggle.

Andy just looked at him, his face looking like it was about to explode. He didn't know what to say. Julian just softly chuckled, nervously. There wasn't that many students in the class room, so there wasn't that much people to hear Julian's stomach. All of the other students where spaced out around the class, and they where literally spaced out. Some of them where alseep at thier desk. Andy had just continued to work on his stuff, until he had heard Julian's tummy go off again. Andy's face went red, as he looked next to him, over at his crush, then the sight of seeing his crush rubbing his tummy, made him blush even harder.

But that wasn't it. As Julian was rubbing his belly, his bellybutton was a little visible through his shirt. Julian had an outie, and it made Andy's heart flutter. 'Ohmygoshohmygosh.... He has an outie-' Julian thought to himself.

He took another peak at Julian, and saw that he was stretching, his shirt was going all the way up, past his navel, that was a small, but stretchy outie bellybutton. Andy's face was so red, as his heart was beating fast as he saw his crush's bellybutton.

Julian yawned and stopped stretching. He pulled his shirt down, then saw Andy looking at him with his face red. Both thier eyes met, and Andy quickly looked away from him. Andy heard Julian giggle, and he looked back at him, and saw Julian smiling cutely at him. That made Andy blush even more, and he looked away again. Andy was feeling really bashful, because he didn't know what Julian was thinking. He looked next to him again, Julian was looking at his paper, but then lifted his head up when he felt like someone was watching him. Andy's face went red again, and Julian only giggled. Andy just looked away, feeling like he's hopeless.

Then, he heard a shuffle behind him, then, a tap on his shoulder. Andy turned, only to see Julian sitting in the seat behind him. "Hey" Julian said smiling. Andy blushed even harder. Did Julian just change his seat to sit closer to him.

"Just thought it would be cool to sit near you" Julian said. Andy didn't know what to say, as his cheeks where burning. Julian giggled cutely. "Man... do you have a crush on me or what?"

That made Andy's heart stop.

'Does... he know?' He thought.

Julian was only just smiling at him

Grorrrrwwlll~

Julian's tummy grumbled again. "Oof..." Julian said rubbing his belly. "I'm so hungry, sorry for my tummy nosies" He said. Andy practically died when he heard his crush say "Tummy nosies" that was just feeding his fetish.

Julian noticed the blush on Andy. "Um... is.... wait, are you blushing at my belly sounds?" Julian asked. Andy froze. "U-Um..."

"Oh..."

Growllll~

"Wow... never knew someone would like my belly growls" Julian chuckled. Andy coverd his face. Julian giggled. "Hey, look-"

Andy looked up, and when he did, Julian lifted his shirt, above his navel, showing him his outie bellybutton. Andy blushed hard as he saw Julian's slightly pudgy belly with his adorable outie. "....You... like navels and belly too right? I mean, I assume so if you have stomach growl fetish." He said.

Andy slowly nodded, very bashfully.

Julian smiled. "You like outies too?" He said putting his fingers on his outie, softly moving it around. That made Andy die inside. Andy couldn't help himself, and he went to touch it, putting his finger on Julian's outie. Julian giggled. "Your fingers a bit cold" He said.

Andy couldn't believe what was happening.