Ticklish Android (Detroit: Become Human Fanfiction)

Noah was walking home from work. His car was in the shop, so he couldn't have driven. He also had missed the bus, which just had left him to walk in the night.

"Of all nights, it had to be this one," He was super tired. As he was walking down the sidewalk, he saw a billboard overhead. He looked up at it

Noah sighed. "New Android huh?"

The billboard was advertising a new humanoid robot. He always wanted one. Either to have it as a friend or someone to help him around.

They aren't expensive so to speak, 8 thousand dollars for a robot that mimics human emotions and movements is pretty cheap, but it's still expensive for Noah at the moment.

"Maybe one day I'll make one myself," Noah is into robotics. He has made a few simple robots and animatronics.

Noah sighed. "Just a few more blocks, then I-,"

Noah stopped. He heard a whirring sound. He looked around confused, his head turned to the right and saw that there was a dark alley. "H-Hello?" He called down it.

He heard nothing.

"Eh, maybe it was nothing," Noah started to walk off, but then he heard the sound again. "Ok, what the?"

It sounded mechanical.

He took his phone out and turned on the flashlight. "Is anyone there?" Noah turned the flashlight all around the dark alley. He slowly walked down. "Hello?"

He could hear clanging and the sound of whirring.

He turned to the left, shined the flashlight, and got a surprise.

Noah gasped at what he was seeing. It was an Android, slouched over on the ground, the side of its face was torn away, exposing the endoskeleton skull. Blue liquid was pouring out from the robot's face.

The android slowly looked up at Noah. "H-Help... m-meee..." The robot said, its voice sounding distorted. "I am... broken...,"

Noah looked around. He wanted to take it, but he didn't want anyone to see him.

Since he's been wanting to make a replica of Cyberlife's Androids, he has a few pounds of Thirium 310 in his house, along with spare parts for Androids.

"Stay still," Noah said, coming closer to the robot. "I'll bring you to my place to fix you," Noah put his arms around the Android. At least, this robot wasn't too heavy, it weighed the same amount as a fully grown human.

Once Noah was holding it safely, he brought him home.

***

Noah entered his workshop and set the Android on his work table. The Android glitched. "T-Thank you," It said.

"Don't thank me yet," Noah said. "I have no idea if I can fix you,"

Noah got the necessary tools, and supplies, plus the blue blood.

"I gotta fix your face first, we can't have you looking like the Terminator," Noah said. He heard a garbled sound coming from the robot, which he could only guess was him laughing.

Noah has a lot of experience with robots, so fixing this Android was a piece of cake. All it needed was a new skin layer on his face, fresh Thirium, also, a new voice box.

"Oh wow, I feel so much better now!" They said. "I can't believe you actually fixed me! My owner didn't wan- couldn't..."

Noah gasped as he heard the Android tell him that. "Is what why you were out in the alley?"