Julian and Andy (BDTB Story)

A little one-shot for the "Bad Day Turned Better" one-shot series. I plan to make another part for it, but I've hit a slight writer's block with it. But I do plan to make more.

Andy walked into his classroom and sat his bags down by his desk, then sat in the seat. He hadn't seen Julian, Adam, or any of his other friends once he had entered the room. He had previously scanned the room but saw no one.

But, Julian actually was in the room, Andy just hadn't seen him. Once Andy sat down, Julian got up and walked over to Andy smiling.

"Hey Andy~," Julian called out.

"Hmm?" Andy responded, turning his head. "O-Oh," he exclaimed when he finally noticed Julian's smiling face. "I didn't see you when I came in."

Maintaining his smile, Julian took the empty desk beside Andy.

"How was your Thanksgiving?" Andy asked, now turning around at his desk to face his friend.

"Oh, it was good~," Julian said, as he faced the front, pulling back his shirt to show his bloated like belly. Once his shirt pulled back, you could also see a little knob in the middle of his abdomen, that was his outie belly button. "I may have overdone it~," He teased Andy.

Andy's face went instantly red, "J-Julian!" He yelled embarrassed from the teasing. Especially from the sight of Julian's skinny belly that was now doubled in size, with his outie poking out through the shirt.

Julian snorted. "What~? You like it or something~?" He said rubbing his stomach.

"J-Julian!" Andy whispered loudly to Julian as he slowly and shyly looked over at his friend, having his head down. He glanced to the left and right to make sure none of the other students were watching them.

Julian rolled his eyes playfully, then rubbed his covered belly, making Andy shift in his chair, getting super shy from seeing his friend tease him like this.

Julian wiggled his outie knob over the shirt, the outline of where the outie is blew, shifted, and twirled around.

Andy began to sweat, and his cheeks went warmer.

Julian giggled at how much he was affecting Andy, he slowly pulled up the shirt to finally reveal the freckled, big belly that was stuffed.

"J-Juley..." Andy muttered, burying his face in the desk.

Just then, more students started to come into the room, so Julian pulled his shirt down. "I'm sure gonna tease you more at lunch~," Julian smirked.