Friendly Tickles

Ryan was lying on his friend, Evan's shoulder on the couch. They where watching a TV show together. Even had his head near the arm of the couch, so, he was a little stretched out, and his shirt was basically high above his bellybutton. Ryan had no idea, that his friend's abs and bellybutton was exposed. It made him blush. 'Should I poke him there....' He thought. But he was nervous on what Even would do. They're close friends, so Even really shouldn't do anything, at least anything to get mad.

So, Ryan looked down at his friends belly, and poked him on an ab. That apparently tickled Even a lot, and he erupted in a few giggles. "R-Ry! Why did you do that?" He said in-between giggles, he tried to pull his shirt down. But with how he positioned on the couch, the back of the shirt was stuck in place and couldn't be pulled back down. So, all he did was block his tummy. Ryan just blushed and looked back at the TV.

They both continued to watch the TV. "Hey, look, this is may favorite part in the show.." Evan said. Once Even was getting more zoned into the show, he moved his hands away from his belly.

Now, Ryan saw, and wanted to poke him there again. But, aiming for his innie bellybutton this time.

Ryan reached over, and poked his finger directly into Evan's bellybutton, and that caused Even to bust out laughing. "RHAHAYAN! STHAHAP!" He laughed. "Why did you just poke my bellybutton for?!" He yelled. "Geez, losen up, will you..." Ryan said, with a chuckle. Evan pouted, and blocked his belly with his hands again. "Geez, whats with you, with messing with me today."

Ryan chuckled, and tried to move Evan's hand forcefully from his belly.

Evan erupted in a giggle fit before Ryan even touched his belly. "Nhohoho!" He laughed, straining to keep Ryan's hands away from him. Ryan managed to push Evan's hands away, and dig his fingers into the small innie. Even squealed extremely loud as he felt Ryan's finger digging around in his innie.

"Ok, that does it-" Even had enough, then pinned Ryan down on the couch. "Oof!" Ryan said. Even lifted up Ryan's shirt, and did the same thing he did to him, by digging into Ryan's bellybutton. "E-EVHAHAN! WHHAHAT ARE YOU DHHOHOHOING?!"

"This is only fare!" He said as he tickled his friend's deep innie. "You totally deserve this!"

Ryan laughter could be heard throughout the house.

"GHEHEGET OFF MEHEHE!"

Evan smirked, and started to tickle him harder.

"EVHAHAN SHAHAP HAHAHAHA!"

After a while, Evan stopped tickling Ryan to let him catch a breath. Ryan panted, and looked at Evan. "You... I can't believe you've done this."

Evan chuckled. Ryan adjusted himself on the couch. "I didn't even tickle you that much!"

Evan smiled. "Oh shut up-" He said as he booped Ryan on his belly.