Tummy Raspberry (Kingdom Hearts Fanfiction)

Lying down on the couch,he indulged in a gentle stretch, letting out a yawn. Then he eased his arms then looked down at his belly. His shirt was pushed up, and his boyfriend was lying down on top of him, his head was on his stomach, smooching away on his navel.

Sora just giggled at this, his boyfriend, Mark was just kissing and sucking on his belly button.

"Geez Mark, you're really going at it..." He said, shaking his head in a playful matter.

At first, Mark didn't hear Sora say anything, but then he looked up after giving Sora's belly button another kiss. "H-Huh?"

Sora snorted a little, then covered his mouth, starting to giggle. "Geez, you didn't even hear what I said!" Sora chuckled. Sora looked at his sweet Mark, who was looking up at him with a wholesome face. "Look how innocent you look," Sora smiled. "Like you weren't just going to town on my belly button like the world was ending,"

Rolling his eyes, Mark retorted with a giggle, "Ugh, shut up."

"Make me~," Sora teased.

A mischievous smirk crossed Mark's face. "Fine."

He took a deep breath.

Sora gasped when he realized what Mark was going to do. "Wait, Mark, nohoho!" He started to giggle already, shifting on the couch about to fly off of it.

Mark then blew a long and hard raspberry on Sora's bare belly.

"HAHAHAHAAHAHA!" Sora burst into laughter, collapsing back onto the couch.

Smirking, Mark then blew another one, and Sora squealed. "Eeek! Marhahahahark!" Sora laughed loudly. "That tickheheheles!"

Mark then began to suck and kiss Sora's belly button again. That wasn't as ticklish as the raspberry, so Sora calmed down. Panting, he looked at Mark who was once again making out with his navel.

He just playfully rolled his eyes. "Geez, what was that tickle attack for!?" Sora yelled, then laughed a little.

Mark always just tickles him like that. He has a massive belly button fetish, and Sora always wants him to experience his cute little kink. But it's pretty obvious Mark has a tickle fetish of some sort as well as a belly button fetish.

So, Sora decided to get back at Mark.

"Someone needs to teach you a lesson~,"

"Hmm?" Mark asked. He stopped licking his boyfriend's navel, but before he could look up at Sora's face, Sora quickly moved off of the couch, then grabbed Mark, pushing him down on the sofa. "W-Wait! Sora!" Mark yelled, with his eyes widening a bit. He then started to laugh because it was sudden.

Sora smirked. "You deserve this~," Sora started to scatter his finger up and down Mark's toned stomach. Mark gasped and started to giggle at the feeling of Sora's fingers tickling his tummy. "SORA! WAHAHAIT!"

"Nope! You deserve this~,"

Mark wasn't one to get tickled much, so this feeling was very different from anything he's experienced. Sora's fingers scattering around his tummy were just sending him into hysterics. "HAHAHAHA! SORHAHAHAHA!" Mark laughed. Sora then went from tickling his boyfriend's abs to his belly button. He stuck his finger into the semi-deep hole and dug his fingers into it.

Mark jolted a bit and laughed louder as he felt Sora's fingers digging into his navel.

Sora smirked, then messed with Mark's belly button some more. "Let's see how ticklish your navel knot is~," Sora teased. He then started to mess with the back of Mark's belly button. "See? I know all your belly button things~" Sora said with a smirk.

"SHAHAHAUT UHAHAHAUP!" Mark laughed and tried to get away, but then Sora pinned him down again and dug into Mark's sides.

Mark gasped, and laughter escaped from his mouth louder. "HAHAHAHAHA!"

After that, Sora decided to give Mark a break. He stopped tickling his boyfriend and withdrew his fingers from his body. Sora sat next to Mark on the couch.

Mark panted, then sat up straight. He then rubbed at his belly button and poked it a bit. "Geez Sora! That tickled so much!"

Sora just smiled at him cutely. "Oh did it? I wasn't aware,"

Mark just looked at him with a pout, that made a cute giggle escape from Sora.

"C'mere you big goof," Sora said scooting over to Mark, an hugging him close. "I love you so much babe," Sora said as he kissed Mark's cheek.

Mark just had to smile at that, then he snuggled into Sora. "I love you too,"

They snuggled for a bit while watching the TV, then Mark started to play with Sora's navel.

"There he goes again..." Sora sighed playfully.

Mark giggled, then buried his face into Sora's neck. "Oh shush~,"

Sora giggled, then kissed the top of Mark's head.