Famous Boy Tickles

This is about Liam and Tae from one of my fics

"Ugh," Liam grunted. "Don't play that song again!" He snapped at Tae.

Tae laughed loudly, then looked at Liam. Once he saw Liam's annoyed face, he laughed harder. Liam couldn't even look annoyed now, because now he was blushing from Tae's laughter.

"Why do you even hate this song so much?" Tae giggled as he took the cassette out of the cassette player.

"Because when I was still in Freddy's as Toy Bonnie, Fazbear Entertainment played that song non-stop because it was freaking popular!" Liam sighed. "Take on Me was literally blasting in my ears 24/7!"

"'Take on Me' was like a relentless soundtrack to my existence," Liam pouted.

Tae just chuckled. "Come on though! It's a good song! A classic one too!"

Liam just sighed, then sat on the couch in Tae's dressing room.

But, just to tease Liam some more, Tae placed the cassette back in.

"Oh, come on, Tae!" Liam exclaimed, a mixture of laughter and exasperation in his voice.

Tae snickered, meeting Liam's eyes before cheekily sticking his tongue out.

"Okay, that does it!~" Liam sprung from the couch and grabbed Tae.

"L-Liam! What are you—,"

Liam then shoved Tae onto the couch, pounced on him, and started to tickle him all over his belly and sides. "L-Liam! NHOHOHO! STOP!" Tae erupted in laughter as he felt Liam's fingers scattering all over his stomach. "Liam stop!" He tried to shove Liam's hands off of him, but Liam managed to keep Tae pinned.

Tae's pretty short, and Liam's really tall, so this was easy for Liam to do. He continued to dig his fingers into Tae's belly, and the laughter was just pouring out. "LIAHAHAIM! GEHEHEHET AWHAHAY!"

As Liam tickled Tae's belly with one hand, he took the other and managed to pull up Tae's shirt, then he saw his navel, a deep innie, but you're able to see the bottom in the right lighting. Liam was looking at it, and at that time he wasn't tickling Tae anymore. But he was still pinned.

Tae panted, he was out of breath from the excess tickling. "L-Liam..." He said tiredly. "O-Oh geez..." He said he looked up at Liam. "Liam... can you get off me... please..." He said with a slight smile.

Liam looked up at Tae, after looking at Tae's navel.

"W-What are you doing?" Tae asked, curious, and slightly nervous. "What are you looking at?"

"Oh, nothing," Liam said. "Just wondering how ticklish this button is~,"

Tae tilted his head and scrunched up his face in a confused way. "Button what button?" Tae asked. He was still trying to get out of Liam's grasp but was unable too. "Oh my god Liam let me go!" He laughed.

"No!~ I need to tickle this button first ~," Liam smirked looking at Tae's navel.

"What button are you even talking about?" Tae grunted. He looked down at his belly and saw that his shirt was slightly pushed up. He saw that his belly button was exposed, and he put two and two together. "B-Button? L-Liam! No!" He started to laugh already. "Not my belly button! Don't tickle my belly button! My belly button is super ticklish! Don't!" He was laughing already and trying to escape.

Liam smiled greatly. "Sensitive huh~?"

Tae realized he made a mistake. "Oh crap I shouldn't have said that..."

Liam smirked, then pushed his finger into Tae's belly button, and that caused Tae to jerk. "Liam STOP I- HAHAHA!" Tae couldn't even complete his sentence. Then he started to laugh even harder when he felt Liam's finger swirling around inside his belly button. The feeling of Liam's finger brushing on the walls of his navel, felt like his innie was on flames. "HAHAHAHAHA!" He laughed.

Liam pushed his finger deeper into Tae's innie and fiddled with the hard knot at the end.

That was the most sensitive part of Tae's belly button. "Eek! HAHAHA! STHAHAOP! LIAM NO!" Tae jerked violently trying to get away from Liam.

Liam managed to wiggle his finger a little more into the belly button, but Tae managed to wiggle free from Liam's grasp. He took this chance and ran out from under Liam.

"Hey!" Liam laughed.

Tae shrieked with laughter once he saw that Liam was trying to catch him. Tae ran out from his dressing room, and then out in the hallway.

Liam didn't chase after him, he just stayed in the room.

After a while, Tae came back and peeked into the room. "You are mean..." Tae said, with a soft giggle. "Damn, remind me to never tease you about this song again," Tae giggled. He walked over to Liam, but he should never have come back that early, since Liam was trying to tickle him again.

"NOHOHO! I apologized!" Tae laughed as he tried to block his belly button with his hands. He turned away from Liam. "No tickles!" Tae pouted.