Neko Tickles

"HahHAHAHA! WhhahaY arHAHAHA-" The Neko laughed loudly throughout the house as his human boyfriend was tickling him on his belly. He was laughing so hard, he barely could of form words. His human boyfriend, Thomas smiled at him. "You're so ticklish." He said too him. Thomas's neko boyfriend pouted and cross his arms. "Awe, don't be mad Daniel-" Thomas said and booped him on his cheek. Daniel giggled, and slapped his tail on Thomas's face. Thomas giggled and playfully pushed his tail away.

"Why do you love tickling me so much?" Daniel asked. Thomas blushed. "I don't know... I... kinda always wanted to see your belly button" Thomas said. Daniel looked over at him with his ears perking up in confusion. "You want to see my belly button? How come?" He asked. Thomas blushed. "I... um.. like them" He said scratching the back of his head nervously. Daniel looked over at him, then giggled. "You are such a weirdo." He said.

Thomas's face went red. "No I'm not-!"

"Yes you are~"

Thomas pouted and the gray skin on his cheeks went a dark red. He was so flustered, he didn't know what to say or do.

Daniel giggled at his boyfriend. "Well, you're my weirdo" He said as he kissed Thomas on his cheek.

Daniel could see that Thomas really wanted to see his belly button, so he lifted up his shirt for him. "Here" He said with a small giggle. Thomas blushed as he saw Daniel's rounded wide shallow belly button.

Daniel laughed. "What, is it a fetish?" Daniel asked when he saw Thomas's face getting red. Thomas covered his face basfully. "Hey, don't be embarrassed, I don't mind your fetish" Daniel said. Thomas looked up at him. "Y-You really mean that?"

Daniel nodded. "Yep"

Thomas looked back down at Daniel's shallow innie. "Can... I touch it?" He asked.

Daniel nodded. "Just gently though, I'm very ticklish in my navel"

Thomas nodded, and gently poked Daniel in his wide shallow belly button, feeling the close navel knot. Thomas blushed as he was doing this, and Daniel was looking at Thomas's with a strange look. He was trying to hold in his laugh as Thomas poked his wide belly button.

"Sorry-" Thomas said. "It's ok Tom" Daniel giggled. Thomas continued to play with his boyfriend's belly button. "Your face looks so innocent doing this-" Daniel said, as he was watching Thomas's face expression as he played with his belly button.

Thomas blushed, then gave Daniel's navel a kiss. "Thanks for letting me see it" He said. Daniel smiled. "Anytime Thomas" He said.