Another chapter from Kingdom Hearts fanfiction

This is a chapter from the second story of my Kingdom Hearts fanfiction. Just like the last one there is a bellybutton fetish moment.

"Sora, this world is honestly very pretty" Mark said, as he looked around at his surroundings. The sandy beach, with the green palm trees, looked like an actual paradise. Sora smiled. "It's a really nice world to live in" He said.

"I've been here so many times when I was in organization 13" Roxas said. "I can understand why Sora loves this place so much"

"Hey, there's Kairi over there!" Tidus said, as he pointed to a girl, in a pink dress looking clothes. Mark didn't know what to really call what the Kingdom Hearts characters ware.

'I'll just call them Square Enix clothes' Mark said to himself.

"Ok! Thank you Tidus" Sora said as they all walked over to Kairi.

"No problem! See you guys later! I'm off to Wakka." Tidus said as he left, to get to his friends. "Hey, you didn't want to stay with us?" Roxas asked. Tidus stopped, and turned back around. "I want to, but I promised Wakka I'd do something for him"

Roxas nodded. "Ok, see you later!"

Roxas caught back up with Mark and the rest.

They saw Kairi standing up, seemingly like she was waiting for something.

"Hey Kairi!" Sora said smiling.

"Hm?" Kairi said as she turned around. "Oh! Sora! Hey!" She then noticed that both Roxas and Hayner was with him "hey guys! ...um, you didn't see Xion by any chance did you?" She asked. "Huh?" Hayner asked. "Um, that's who we came too see" Roxas said.

"Yeah, I thought see was with you?" Sora asked. Kairi nodded. "She was, but then she had to leave for something" Hayner sighed annoyed. "Ugh, are you saying we missed her?"

"Not exactly, she did say she was going to come back, but she hasn't yet, and it's been a while" Kairi said. "I guess we are going to have to wait them" Sora said. Kairi nodded. "I'm sure she'll be back eventually. Why did you guys want to see her anyways?"

"Well, um, Mark here was the one who wanted to see her" Hayner said.

"Hm? Mark?" Kairi asked. "Wait! Oh! I didn't even realize there was someone else was with you!"

Hayner face palmed. "Really Kairi?" He asked.

Kairi chuckled. "Hello!" She said to Mark. "Wait a second, are you the guy Sora kept going on and on abou-"

"So when is Xion getting here?" Sora asked, cutting off Kairi. Kairi giggled. "Well, it seems little Sora's got a crush~" She said with a smile.

"Crush? They're practically boyfriends by this point" Hayner said. Roxas giggled.

Mark blushed, and so did Sora. "Sora said something about you're from another world? A world where we are Fictional characters?" Kairi asked.

"Geez Sora, did you tell everyone Mark is from this "real world"?" Roxas asked. "No!" Sora said. "I-I didn't tell Xion..."

Roxas sighed.

"Um, or Donald or Goofy-"

"You better not. You know how mad Donald will get about the 'world order'" Roxas reminded Sora. "Well, Master Yen Sid didn't mind. So if Donald doesn't like it, he wouldn't be able to do anything" Sora said.

Roxas sighed. "I guess you're right. "

Kairi turned her attention to Mark. "Oh, why did you want to see Xion? Is it because you wanna see more of us?" He asked.