Hungry Sora (Kingdom Hearts fanfic)

Sora and Mark were up in the Usual Spot, sitting alone. Mark had come to visit Sora, his boyfriend, and his two friends, Roxas and Hayner.
    But Hayner couldn't come to visit, he had to help his friend Olette with something, and Roxas had gone out to get something for Sora, Mark and him to eat.
    Since Roxas was taking a long time to come back from the shop in the Tram Common with the food, Sora was getting really hungry, and his stomach started to growl.
    Grroowwl~
    Mark was sitting next to Sora on the couch, he was leaning on his shoulder. Then, he heard Sora's stomach churn out that loud crackle.
    Mark's face went red. He slowly looked up at his boyfriend's face... and sure enough, Sora was looking down at him smirking.
    "I know you found that sexy huh~?" Sora teased, as he was still smirking.
    "Soraaaa..." Mark whined.
    Sora let out a cute giggle.
    Greeegrowllll~
    Sora's tummy grumbled again, begging for food. "Oh wow..." Sora said, as he rubbed his stomach. "I'm super hungry..."
    Mark watched as Sora rubbed his stomach. His face went red as he saw this happening.
    Sora giggled. "You like what I'm doing~?" He said with a smirk. Sora rubbed his stomach a little more, then his started to finger his belly button with his index finger.
    Mark just sat there, watching his boyfriend do all of this.
    Sora chuckled. "You don't know how dorky you look," Sora snorted.
    Grereeeowwollll~
    Sora pulled up his shirt, and rubbed his stomach. "My tummy is soooo empty," Sora said. Sora tried to push his tummy out, but he couldn't because of how empty it was. "I can't even do that thing you like," he pouted, then looked up at Mark. "I want belly kisses~," Sora playfully whined.
    Blushing, Mark came closer to Sora's stomach, and started to kiss him on his stomach. Making kisses to his soft-lean like tummy, then kissing him in his belly button.
    Greeegrrroowwl~
    Sora's stomach grumbled underneath Mark's lips as he kissed away.
    Sora smiled as he had Mark giving his tummy affection.
    Mark then started to mess with Sora's navel, by pushing his finger into it, and swirling it around deep inside. Sora giggled a little as Mark did this. Mark pushed his finger deeper, and messed with the fleshy folds deep inside Sora's belly button, then pushed it trough, and gently rubbed the belly button knot.
    Sora giggled. "I think you're messing with the back of my belly button," Sora said, "You got trough all those folds?"
    Laughing, Sora shook his head, "My belly button is like so massively deep,"
    Mark smiled. "That's why I like it,"
    Sora grinned. "I know Marky~"
    Mark still had his finger rested in Sora's extremely deep innie, then, Sora's stomach grumbled again, vibrating Mark's finger.
    "Wow, your belly button is vibrating..." Mark said.
    "That's how hungry I am I guess," Sora giggled. "My rumbling stomach is vibrating every thing on my belly," He said, still chuckling.
    Mark continued to play with Sora's belly button until Roxas finally returned with the food.