Having Fun

Josh was watching a movie with Sora. Sora looked over at Josh, and realized that he hasn't played with his belly button in a while. He wanted to see josh's face if he'd just take off his shirt in front of him.

Sora started to silently rub his tummy, and glanced over at Josh to see his reaction. Josh still wasn't looking, he was still watching the movie. Sora lifted up his shirt slightly, and started to finger his own belly button. Josh noticed, and looked over at Sora. Both their eyes meet, and Josh looked away quickly. Sora giggled to himself.

Sora looked down at his Belly, and pushed it out. He knows Josh goes crazy when he does that. He could see Josh's face going red.

Josh finally said something. "S-Sora- w-what are you d-doing?" He asked. Sora giggled. "Nothing~" he said. Josh blushed red, and looked back at the TV.

Sora smirked and took off his shirt.

Josh was blushing extreme now.

Sora got up, and crawled on top of Josh.

"Play with my belly button Josh~" Sora said trying to sound sexy. Josh blushed, and started to finger Sora's belly button, making Sora giggle slightly.

"I love your fetish so much~" Sora said. Josh only blushed. "Your so fun to tease~" Sora said as he kissed Josh's cheek.