Shamers

"You know, why do people have belly button fetish?"

"Huh? What do you mean?" I was sitting on the couch with my boyfriend, and we where watching some TV. And then he just randomly asked this question. It honestly trew me for a second, because I actually have belly button fetish, and for a quick second, I thought he found it.

He turned and looked at me. "You know, people who have a fetish for those stupid holes in the middle of your stomach. Why do they have it?"

Deep down, I was honestly feeling hurt by this. 'What would he say if he found out that I like belly buttons?' I thought to myself.

All I did was shrugg at him. "People have fetishes for a lot of things-" I told him. "I know, but it's so weird" He said. Then he started to laugh. "I hope you don't have it. I'd leave you if you do"

That honestly really hurted me. I couldn't tell if he was joking or not. I had always wanted to share my fetish with someone, and now it seemed like that wasn't going to happen. He noticed that I was looking kinda nervous, and he asked what was wrong.

All I said was "nothing" and went back to watching the TV. "Your favorite show is on-" I said trying to change the subject.

***

I felt myself slowly getting kinda tired, and I rested my head on David. I was trying to forget everything that happened a half hour ago. "You're getting tired?" He asked. I nodded. "Yeah a little."

"Oh, did you know what I found yesterday on YouTube?" He asked. I looked up at him. "No, what did you find?" I asked him. "This weird community for people who have fetish for navels. Like, what is their obsession with them? All the videos where them poking it and all that"

Now I was really feeling hurt. I watch those videos sometimes. Before I had David as a boyfriend, and even know. I still watch them now, because I'm too shy to tell him about my fetish. And now with what he's been saying, I'm even more nervous to tell him. The thought of me losing him for just my fetish alone honestly made me just want to cry forever.
I guess he noticed that I was looking sad, and he said something. "Are you ok?" He asked. I had too tell him. "I... guess you don't accept. Just because of my fucking fetish." I said.

He looked at me with a shocked expression. "Y-you... have belly button fetish? What the hell? Why?"

"I DON'T FUCKING KNOW OK?!" I honestly didn't mean to yell at him like that. And I think I probably made him startled, mostly because I'm not really the type of person to snap at anything. "Hey, Jack, calm down..." he said. "No, don't tell me to calm down! You said you'll break up with me if you found out I have a fetish for navels!"

"Dude, I'm sorry, I won't break up with you, but still, it's wired as shit" He said.

I felt tears running down my face, and all I did was went to my room, and shut the door. Well, probably slam the door.

I plopped my self on my bed, and was sobbing into my pillow.

'Why can innocent fetishes be so looked down upon...' I said to myself. 'I just wanna get rid of my fetish' I said crying to myself, knowing that that's physically impossible.

After about a few long minutes of me crying to myself, I heard a knock on my door.

"Hey, Jack? Can I come in?"

"What do you want?" I asked.

"I just want to talk with you?"

"What, just for you to kink shame me more?" I said with a angry edge to my voice. "N-no! I just... I just wanna work this out with you" he said.