A Date (Kingdom Hearts Fanfic)

Mark was sitting home, just chilling to himself. He had finished his home work, and was about to put his stuff back into his bag.

He remembered how he hasn't seen Sora in a while. 'Geez, I haven't seen Sora in such a long while'

'Maybe we can go on a little date to Sunset Hill'

Mark rammed the last contents of his home work, and ran out to the living room. "David! I'm gonna vist Sora for a while!" Mark called out to his brother who was probably in his room. "Oh, Ok Mark!" Mark heard a muffled voice coming from down the hall.

Mark got his controller, that was sitting on the coffee table. Then, he turned on his game console. The game console started, and started the main menu. He then selected the game he wanted, and then pressed "Travel to game"

***

Mark entered the VideoGame Hallway, just outside of the portal rim. He took out his phone, and dialed Sora's number. The phone ringed for a little while, until there was a voice at the end.

"Hello?" The voice said.

"Hey Sora! It's me Mark."

"Mark?! Oh, wow, I haven't heard for you in while"

"I was thinking, if you'd like to go to Sunset Hill with me?"

Sora giggled on the other end. "A date?" He asked.

Mark blushed. "Y-yeah"

"Sure! I'll be right over. Meet me at the train station."

***

Mark exited the hallway, and up to the steaps to enter the train station for Twilight Town. He then sat on the steps. Mark didn't realize that Sora snuck up behind him. He then felt someone tickle his sides, and he got scared, and screamed.

He then heard laughing, then he turned around and saw Sora laughing his head off. "S-Sora! T-That wasn't funny dude!" Mark yelled. "Yes it was!" Sora continued to giggle. Mark got up, and walked over to Sora, and playfully poked him in his belly. Sora giggled, and pushed Mark's hand away. "Hey, no fare!"

Mark smiled, and gave Sora a kiss on his lips. Sora blushed, and stop laughing as soon as Mark's lips touched his."I missed you" Mark said, breaking away from the kiss. "I-I missed you too" Sora said.

"So, you're ready?" Mark asked, sticking his hand out for Sora to take. Sora nodded, smiling. "I'm always ready to be with you" Sora said with his trademark smile.

Both of them, walked into the station. Mark walked up to the person, who gave out the train tickets. "Two tickets please" Mark said to them. They smiled, and took two slips of paper, that said "To Sunset Station" and punched holes in them, and handed it to Sora and Mark.

"Come on Mark, the Trains almost here!" Sora said as he practically dragged Mark over to the platform.

After Mark caught up with Sora, they both where waiting at the platform for the train to come. There was a few train trips in Twilight Town. One line went to the beach, another line that went to Sunset Hill. There was train then went all around the entire world of thier town, and went to another town on the other side of earth, called Daybreak Town. But that took a long 20 hours to get to with the train.

They where at the east platform, to get the Sunset Hill train.

Sunset Hill Train Line Approaching Platofrm B

An intercom echoed trough the station, telling everyone what train was arriving. "That's our train" Sora said.

Just then, a one car, orange locomotive pulled into the station. As soon as it stopped, and the doors swung opened, Mark and Sora entered it, and found two empty seats.

Once everyone entered, the doors closed.

Doors closing

The train started off, and went trough Twilight Town, to get to Sunset Hill.

***

"You really love this huh?" Sora asked Mark, and he could see Mark being excited of being on a train. Mark looked over at his boyfriend. "Y-Yeah. You know how I love trains" Mark said. Sora giggled. "You're such a cute nerd" He said as he gave Mark as kiss on his cheek. Mark blushed shyly. Sora smiled at him, and put his arms around Mark, pulling Mark close to him. The train went trough the town somemore, until it went trough a small country side of Twilight Town's world. After traveling near small houses, and small little towns, they finally entered the small area of Sunset Hill.

Now approaching, Sunset Station

The train came to a small stop, outside of the platform. Mark and Sora both got up, and out of the train. They walked down the steaps of the station, and into the small town of Sunset Hill. They both walked up to the highest point of Sunset Hill: A small hill.

There was a bench there, and there was a small metal model of Twilight Town's clock tower, that was infront of the fence that prevented you from falling off. From the hill, you could of seen Twilight Town. The clock tower could of been easily seen. Both of Sora and Mark, sat on the beach, looking at the never ending sunset. "I wish I could live here, instead of the world I'm from" Mark said. Sora looked over at him. "I know this town is beautiful and all, but why? You have a good life in your world"

Mark sighed. "I know, but lately I've been getting really stressed out, with shcool. You know, homework and all that." He said. "You gave me the power to use the Keyblade. I wanna join you on your adventures, and forget about my world and my problems"

Sora blinked at him. "But you have been helping me, and... I don't think it's right if you would just abandon your world like that. What about your two brothers, David and James?" Sora asked.

Mark nodded. "Y-Yeah... You're right."

Sora looked over at his boyfriend sadly. He could see Mark was looking really sad.. He wanted to cheer him up.

"Hey, maybe this will cheer you up" Sora said. Mark turned his head to look at Sora. "Sora, I'm already being cheered up by being with yo-"

Mark's face went really red, when he saw that Sora was lifting his shirt up. He looked at Sora, and both thier eyes met, and Sora giggled, while smirking. "Yep. I knew this would of changed your attitude."

Mark playfully rolled his eyes. "Soraaaa-" Mark whined. "What~?"

"This is a public place-" Mark said. "Annndddd... do you see anyone else here?" Sora asked.

Mark rolled his eyes. "No..."

"So, you do the math with that one~" Sora said. Mark just sighed, and poked Sora in his belly button, with his face all red. "You need to stop teasing me.." Mark said. "Why? It's cute when I tease you" Sora said, rubbing Mark's cheek as he had his belly button played with. Ever since Sora found out Mark likes belly buttons, he has never ever stopped teasing him, by showing his to Mark randomly. He loves to see Mark's bashful response.

But now, Sora figured this was the least he could do, to comfort his boyfriend. Mark softly continued to poke at Sora's belly button, and Sora, just softly smiled at him. Mark looked up, and saw Sora smiling cutely at him, and he felt bashful, and he quickly looked back down at his navel. Sora giggled at Mark's reaction. "You're so cute" Sora said. "Do you feel better?" He asked. Mark looked up at Sora, and kissed his lips. "I felt better then moment I saw you"

Sora blushed. "Awe~" He said, as he kissed Mark.

They both started to make out a little.

But what they didn't know, was that Roxas, Hayner, Pence and Olette was coming up the hill to spend some time with each other.

They all froze when they saw Sora and Mark making out on the bench.

Roxas looked over at Hayner, who snorted. Hayner snuck up behind them, putting a arm on the back of the bench. "Y'all gonna leave me out of this?"

"AHHHH?!" Mark screeched, and fell of the bench.

Book: Kingdom Hearts: The Game Dimension