Space Station

Matt was standing at a window of the Nekouler Space Headquarters that's orbiting around the planet. The "Space Station" as people on Earth would call it. But it was far more advanced and huge than anything that would be made by Earth's people. Matt leaned to the window and observed the midsized world below them. He could see a few ships in the distance entering, and departing the atmosphere, and by turning his head to the left, in the horizon over the planet, he could just barely make out the faint rings. Looking to his right, he could see a small bright dot, which was the planet's moon, Maneki.

He was sitting there peacefully, but then his boyfriend, Niko randomly came up behind him and tickled him on his sides. Matt gasped and started to laugh loudly, he turned around on saw his Neko boyfriend looking at him with a playful expression.

"Niko~ You startled me! And that tickled!" Matt said, pouting.

Niko licked Matt's cheek, just before saying, "Yeah, payback for all the surprise tickles you always give me," He smirked, then looked out the window with Matt. He put his arms over Matt's shoulder and brought him closer to himself. "You are always so fascinated about our planets," Niko said to him. "To us, it's just an everyday thing we see like... all the time, but every time you come here it's like it's something new,"

"Well, yeah, because I'm... uh, well, us Humans don't get this opportunity," Matt said to him as he leaned on Niko's side as they stood there.

Chuckling, Niko looked at Matt. "Or maybe you're just a Space nerd~,"

Matt pouted. Then, he smirked. "What if I am~?"

"Then I won't stop calling you it~," Niko continued again, licking Matt's cheek, making him blush even more. "Y-You always kiss me like a cat..." Matt said, with his face still red.

Niko stopped licking Matt's cheek, and then looked at him with a cute small pout "Ugh, if you compare me to an animal on your planet one more time!" Niko said, as he backed away from Matt a little bit, to allow his tail to brush on Matt's neck. Matt laughed, pushing Niko's fluffy tail away from his face. "Stop Niko! I hate it when you do that! It's so ticklish!"

"Is it now~?" Niko continued to brush his tail on his boyfriend's neck and face. Matt was just giggling softly as Niko was doing this. Niko stopped, then Matt booped his tummy after. Blushing he looked away.

"Yeah, I know what that blush is for~," Niko teased.

Matt rolled his eyes. "Shut up,"

Niko giggled. "You just wanted an excuse to touch my tummy,~"

Matt just sighed, then met Niko's gaze.

To tease Matt more, Niko placed his hand underneath his shirt, then hoisted it up, showing his slim stomach, with his sunken outie placed in the middle. His belly button was shaped like an innie, but there was an outie knob that was very flexible deep inside. You could pull it out, and twist it softly, and it's something Matt always likes to mess with. And Niko teases him constantly when he can. After he pulled up his shirt, he took a glance at Matt, and sure enough, Matt was trying to just focus out the window, not at him.

Niko laughed in a teaseful matter. "Play with my navel Matt~," he teased.

Matt slowly looked over at Niko's cute, and adorable Neko face, seeing how he was smirking at him. Niko's ears twitched a little as he saw Matt was now looking at him. "What you waiting for~ Touch it~ Pull it out, like what you always do~."

"Niko, we're in a space station!" Matt whispered loudly.

Niko rolled his eyes. "Matt, you know not that many people come here at this part often, just-," He walked up to Matt, placed his arms around him again, and pulled him up to his body, "Here, play with it like that,"

Matt looked down at Niko's slightly exposed navel, then bashfully reached down with his free right hand, and placed his hands on Niko's slim belly. He rubbed Niko's stomach for a little while, making soft movements, gently giving Niko's belly a little message. After circling Niko's navel rim with his finger, he stuck his finger down inside and felt the soft fleshy, and flexible navel knot. Some giggles escaped from Niko as he felt it.

Matt continued to mess with the knot, and wiggled his finger over it, pressing into it softly, he then tried to put both fingers in there, then gently pulled it out, and twisted it.

He loved his boyfriend's belly button, so much. But he has a hard time telling Niko that, he feels shy anytime he's going to. Doesn't help that Niko is a giant tease machine.

Matt continued to play with Niko's navel as he watched the planet from outside the window.