Teasing Josh

"Sora what are you doing-?" Josh asked, confused of why Sora randomly crawled on top of him. Sora giggled, then he lifted up his shirt. "I want you to play with my belly button again~"

Josh blushed. "Why did i ever tell you about my fetish- you always tease me-"

"And teasing you is the best part~" Sora giggled as he pushed out his belly, knowing that Josh loves when he does that. Josh blushed more and coverd his face. Sora laughed cutely. "Don't cover your face~" he said removing Josh's hands kissing his nose. Josh giggled and kissed Sora's lips.

Sora smiled. "So you gonna play with it?" He asked poking his own belly button in a sexy way. Josh playfully rolled his eyes, and gently rubbed Sora's tan smooth and soft tummy, and went and genrly started to play with the belly button. Sora giggled and the touch.

Josh put his hands around Sora's waist, and pulled him a little closer, pressing his lips on to Sora's belly button, and started to kiss it. Sora blushed and giggled. Sora pushed his tummy out again, pressing it into Josh's face, and looked to see if Josh was gonna blush and he did. Sora laughed. "You love that so much don't you~?"

Josh nodded. "It looks so sexy"

Sora blushed. "Sexy?" He giggled. Josh blushed, and gave Sora's belly another kiss.

Then there was a growl sound. Sora's tummy was growling.

That made Josh blush extreme. Sora gently rubbed his own stomach. "I'm a little hungry-" His belly growled again.

He noticed Josh's blush, and it took him a secound to realise why.

Sora smiled and giggled. "You have so many of these cute fetishes I've lost count-"

Josh giggled and blushed.

"Come on let's get somthing to eat-" Sora said as he got off of Josh. "I'll let you listen to my tummy after~"