Femboy Belly Button Pokes

Johnny flopped down on his bed, and his cropped shirt went higher, exposing more of his tan belly. "Simon..." He said. "What the hell got into you today?" He snorted. He lifted his head up and looked over at his boyfriend, who was still working on his computer, trying to make his VTuber, Spinzel.

"Simonnnnnn," Johnny whined, "Notice me..." He pouted cutely.

"I'm trying to work on this Johnny," Simon said, as he looked over at him. "And besides- to answer your question," He looked back at the screen, "I gotta get back at you for all that teasing you do..."

Johnny pouted. "Hrmf, not fair," He said.

"And why did you tell your fanbase about my... thing," Asked, looking at Johnny.

Johnny sat up on the bed and scooted over to the edge. "Hey, thing? Don't call it that, it's too cute to be called just 'thing'," He said smiling. "And hey, my fanbase aren't kinkshamers, they're literally open about everything on there!" He said with a chuckle. "I just wanna boast about my boyfriend's adorable little antics~," Johnny lifted his arms, and opened them singling that he wanted Simon to come at cuddle him. "I want huggies~,"

Simon blushed harshly when Johnny started to do the femboy baby voice. "J-Johnny... I-I can't, I-,"

Johnny just grunted playfully. "Ugh, you're not on a deadline with my new model!" He laughed, "I mean, to my fans sure-, but-,"

Simon just looked over at him with a 'ugh' face.

Johnny just giggled. "I just want some love from my favorite person in the world~,"

Simon just sighed, then got up, and walked over to the bed. He sat on the edge. He then lay down in the bed, and Johnny followed him, and they both cuddled on the bed. Johnny smiled cutely and kissed Simon on his lips. Simon smiled warmly and kissed him back softly and sweetly. They broke from the kiss some later. "When I'm working on models I just get so into it,"

"I know, I can tell," Johnny said with a smile. "It's pretty obvious," He giggled. "I'm so happy that my boyfriend is a Blender nerd,"

"Well, so are you, aren't you?" Simon asked. Johnny has made his fair share of Blender creations. He was the one to create the first version of Spinzel.

"Yeah, true," Johnny responded. "But not as much as you~," He said as he lightly booped Simon's nose. Simon giggled from that, then snuggled into Johnny more. Johnny smiled, they sat there for a little while, just snuggling next to each other, Simon occasionally rubbing his hands over Johnny's pink-dyed hair. Sometimes he couldn't help it, and he would occasionally smell it, he swears it smells like very sweet cotton candy. Soft like it too.

Johnny sometimes makes jokes about it when he does. "You're always inhaling my hair like you're sucking up some cocaine," He pouted.

Simon snorted the started to laugh. "Dude," He giggled.

Johnny laughed with him.

After a while of more cuddling, Simon moved his hands down and found Johnny's exposed tummy, and, started to mess with his small navel, which had a lot of grooves inside.

Johnny giggled. "I was waiting for that~," He teased. "Was wondering when you were going to stick your finger inside there~," He looked into Simon's eyes, and smiled in a teasingly, seductive way. Simon could only just blush as he softly wriggled his fingers around Johnny's navel.

"What do you want me to say, babe?" Johnny had asked.

Simon looked at Johnny, as his fingers were still moving around the navel. He adjusted his other hand that was around Johnny's back as they lay down, and softly rubbed his back. "Hmm?" He tilted his head. "What do you mean?" He asked.