Trip: Day 2

This is a remake of "Trip Part 2" I felt like I didn't write it that great, so here is a remake of it.

I was laying on the bed, trying to get some sleep. But my brain was awake. I kept on thinking about William. There was no way that I was that lucky. Did I really get to touch his bellybutton, and listen to his stomach go off, with him getting aware of my kink, and not minding too much about it?

    That felt really impossible. That can't be real. And ontop of that, he kissed my cheek. Did he like me?

    I mean, we just met. Maybe he was developing a crush on me?

    'I kind of like him a little-,' I thought to myself. I truned on the bed. 'Well, as he said, we have 6 more days to befriend eachother,'

    ***

    So early the next morning, my family had breakfast. In the Ocean Liner's main dining room. Yesterday, William and I walked around the entire ship together. We didn't bring up the fetish at all after the moment in the game room.

    After I while of walking with him, I realized I had to get back to my family. Even though they were the ones to kick me out the stateroom to meet other people, I knew they were going to be worried of where I actually am. So, I told William bye, and that we could meet again tomorrow. Which is today.

    Yesterday, I did try to see if he was in the dining room when we were having dinner, but I didn't see him at all.

    But it was different this morning.

    As my family and I were sitting at our table, I noticed someone familiar sitting at a table a few tables down. I looked again to make sure it was who I was seeing, and it was him.

    William.

    He didn't notice me. He was talking to his family, and eating his breakfast.

    I figured that he did notice me at first, and just didn't say anything. We both did have a lot of fun yesterday, so it would maybe be wrong for me to say that he didn't like me at all, but my insecure and overthinking mind always gets the best of me. Especially the part when my fetish leaked out to him. The fact that we didn't bring it up again makes me feel uncomfortable that he was secretly judging me.

    I started to eat my breakfast some more, with taking glaces at William. I wanted to get his attention, but I didn't want to call any attention to myself and look like an idiot. Especially in Cunard's Ocean Liner.

    But, at one point of me looking at him, our eyes met.

    I saw William's eyes widen, and he gasped a little smiling a lot. He genuinely looked really happy to see me. He waved at me happily.

    I wasn't expecting that at all.

    He looked so excited to see me, I felt kind of embarrassed.

    Even his family was looking at him confusedly.

    They turned around to see what he was looking at, and I felt bashful.

    It looked like William was signaling me if I wanted to hang out. I was done eating breakfast. So, I excused myself from the table.

    "Huh? Where are you going?" My dad asked. "Did you really make a friend down at the hangout place?"

    I nodded. "Didn't I tell you? His name's William," I said with a smile.

    ***

    So, I walked to the main doors of the dining room. I saw William walking towards me. He still looked really happy. "Hey Jack!" He said.