Miraculous Ladybug: The Tickler (Fanfic)

Jack walked down the hall of his shcool, and then found himself in main hall. There was a few empty benches, and no one there. His loved one just broke up with him for his fetish. He has belly button fetish, and always would want to playfully tickle someone there. He thought that probably when he would get someone to finally date, he'd feel better.

But that sadly didn't work, and probably made it worse.

"I'll never find anyone...at all..." Poor Jack was letting his negative emotions get the better of him, and didn't know that someone who can sense it, was far away, but close at the same time, watching him

****

"Yes... negative emotions, from a breakup.... typical teenage life... all.. of.. that rage!" The man balled up his fist. "Just one strap away of getting those two miraculouses!"

The man opened his hand, and white butterfly landed in it. He coverd it with his other hand, and a dark energy absorbed into the butterfly. The man laughed menacingly. "Fly away my evil Akuma! And evilize his torn heart!"

The man smiled darkly as his dark creation left the window. "Your mircalous are mine, Ladybug and Chat Noir."

***

Jack was sitting by himself on the bench still. He wanted to bet up, but didn't want to leave just yet. "Why must this always happen to me-"

He looked up, and saw a black butterfly coming towards him.

"..wha? W-w.. NO!" He tried to swat it away with his bag, but ended up falling over, and slamming onto the ground. The butterfly absorbed into his bookbag, and a bright light rim in the shape of a moth, glowed around infront of his face.

"The Tickler, I am Hawk- I-I mean... Shadow Moth. You want revenge on everyone don't you? Well, your superpowers are to summon feathers and tickle anyone you can.... All I want in return is Ladybug's and Chat Noir's mircalous. Do we have a deal?"

"Thier mircalous? Wait what's a mircalous?"

"Nevermind that! All I want is Ladybug's earring, and Chat Noir's ring!"

"That's.... a strange request...."

"Just do as I say!"

"Alright..."

Jack transformed into a villan. Just another villan of Paris. He had what seemed to be a yellow jumpsuit, with a utility belt. In the holders, where a bunch of feathers. He took one out. "Ooh-? These must be really ticklish-"

He heard someone coming, and he ducked behind the staircase. He looked around the staircase, and saw one of his classmates, Marinette. Jack smiled to himself. "She must be tickish-"

She was walking by himself, cashing a whole bunch of books.

Jack smiled and ran up to her. But Jack should of remembered not to just run to her, since Marinette is one of those people who get frighten by the slightest things.

Marinette got so frighten of Jack running to her, she screeched and trew a book directly at his face. "OWW!" Jack screamed and slammed onto the ground, along with the book. "Oh my gosh! I'm so sorry!" Marinette said. She went to help him up. "No! It's my fault... I should of known not to suprise you like that-" Jack picked himself up, but when Marinette saw him, she saw that he was wateing a suit, that no normal person would ware.

"Y-you're Akumatized!" She screeched. "Who me? Nah, this is just a costume-"

"Costume? ....Perfect.. good going Tickler." Shadow Moth said smiling evily.