A Lovely Vacation

My family had to go on trip, to their distant family's house to attend family reunion next week. We where staying at one of my aunts, and she has a son, and I've met him a few times a while back, but apparently that son of hers, has a friend, and he's gonna staying with them for a bit, because of reasons I don't know off.

When we reached to my aunts house, my aunt came to the door, and greeted us all, giving me the tightest hug, nearly killing me. "I'm so glad you're here Zack!" She said. "I-I'm...glad to!" I said wheezing because of the tight hug. "Hey Zack!"

My aunts son came to the door. "Hey dude!" I said to him smiling. All of us went inside the house, as my parents helped with the suit cases. My aunt's son's name is Matthew, and he took me up to his room. "I don't know if mom told you, but I have a friend over" He said. I nodded. "Yeah, she did"

Matthew opened the door to his room, and we both walked in to a room filled with many gaming posters and shelves filled with figures of characters. I smiled. "Typical Matt. Always a big gamer nerd" I thought to myself. "Hey, James, this is Zack, my cousin" Matthew said.

There was a guy, sitting at Matthew's gaming desktop. He didn't hear Matthew, so Matthew walked over to him and tapped his shoulder. "Dude-" He said.

The guy took of the headphones and looked at Matthew. "Huh? What is it Matt?" He asked. "My cousin's over"

James turned around, and looked at me, and when he did, my face got extremely flustered. He was extremely cute, he had shortish black hair, and he had braces on his teeth. He was extremely cute to me.

"James, this is Zack, Zack, this is Jam-" My cousin was trying to introduce me to James, but I was staring at James like a creepy idiot, and I'm pretty sure my face was red as the dirt on the baseball field at my school. Matthew noticed my flustered face. He knows I'm attracted to guys, so all he did was smirk. "Well, I see what's happening here~"

I heard him say that, and I blushed even more. "I'll let you two be alone for you to get to know each other" My brother said as he left, leaving me alone with James. I blushed madly, as I turned my head back to him. He was just sitting on the chair looking confused. I was about to say something, but then he spoke up. "Matt, right? He's so confusing sometimes" He laughed.

I was so relieved he didn't catch on to what Matthew was saying. Me and Matthew used to go to the same school when he lived more closer to me, around 8 years ago, and he'd always tease the crap out of me when I had crushes. 'Some things never change' I said to myself.

"I was playing some Minecraft" James said as he turned around back to the computer. I always used to play Minecraft, but I'm not that much of a gamer anymore with how my life is going. "What have you built?" I asked as I walked closer to him. "Way to many shit. I make Matt's build look like shit" He giggled.

"Hey, I heard that!" Yelled Matthew as he was walking back into the room. "Hey, I thought you where gonna 'let us be alone'" James said. Matt chuckled as he was a walking over to his bed. "What you wanna be alone or something~?" Matt teased. James rolled his eyes. "See what I have to put up with?"

All I did was chuckle. "Trust me, I know exactly what you have to put up with"

Later that day, we had dinner. My aunt is always the type of person to always cook a heck ton of food. But, with me, I never eat much. I have stomach growl fetish, and I always want to see If I could hear mine, but I always end up in pain if I eat to much. Curse my small ass stomach. "Woah, slow down James, that's like your third plate-"

I looked up, and saw Matt talking to James. Apparently James has been eating a lot. "Hey, I am really hungry, it's been a long day-"

"A long day of playing on my computer?" James laughed. "Hey, what can I say, Minecraft takes a lot of energy"