An Experience

I was at my friend's house, and he had left to go to the restroom. I was inside his room, we where playing games. His phone was on the bed beside me, and I saw I heard it vibrate. I turned me head to it, and saw that it was a notification for DenviantArt. I looked over at the door, then back at the phone. 'He has a DenviantArt account?'

A lot of my friends at shcool, always talk about how bad DenviantArt is, and how bad the art is there, and that there are some weird fetish art there. I personally never cared what they said, because I think it's cool how people can express thier fetishes through art. I've seen some, yeah some can be strange, but the level of commitment in the art, is breathtaking, if it's done well.

But... now... I was curious onto why my friend even has DenviantArt.

'Does he has one of those weird fetishes?' I knew DenviantArt wasn't just limited to fetish art, but I know my friend isn't an artist. He can bearly draw a stick figure. 'Maybe he has those fetishes, and just likes to look at the art?'

It was driving me insane, I had to take a look. I'm pretty sure he was taking a massive dump, because he hasn't come out of the bathroom yet. 'Just one peak-'

I took up his phone, and opened it. He keeps his phone unlocked for some reason. I tapped his DenviantArt app, and once it opened, I saw that there was a few stuff, what looked like stories. 'Wait..... you can write stuff here?' I was surprised once I found out. 'Well... writing IS a form of art. Art isn't limited to drawing'

But now, I wanted to know what he writes about, so I opened one. And I was a little surprised.

The story, was about 'Sora' and 'Mark' and how this Josh character has bellybutton fetish. Josh came over to Sora's house, and when they where playing games together, Sora kept on stretching, having his shirt rise up, setting off Josh's bellybutton fetish every time. The story... was honestly freaking adorable.

I didn't even know bellybutton fetish existed, and to be honest, it sounded very cute.

'Is this why he always looks at my tummy-' I thought to myself. I remember this one time we where in gym class, and when we where in the locker room, I took of my shirt infront of him, and it made him blush so hard. At first, I thought it was my abs he was blushing at, but it seems like it probably was because my bellybutton was all up in his face.

Then, I started to remember how this one time, when we where also in the locker room, there was something inside my bellybutton, it was dirt or something, and I was trying to get it out, and he was looking at me with his face red.

Again, I assumed he was looking at me because he has a crush on me or something.

I read more of his stories, and. I found out, how he had always wanted to experience his fetish in real life. Apparently all the stories he writes, are fantasies he wants to experience. I put his phone down. 'Well.... he's not gonna have to wait anymore-'

He came in a second later. "Dude, you ok?" I asked him. "Yeah I'm fine" He said as he sat next to me, picking up the controller. "I hoped you washed your hands" I said, jokingly. He chuckled. "Hey, I'm not disgusting...like you"

I laughed.

We played some, until I started to try to do the teasing, what 'Sora' did to 'Mark'

I stretched I put my arms behind me, and my shirt rose a little. I stopped stretching, but I was disappointed when I saw that he didn't even noticed. 'Crap... he didn't see-'

'Guess I can improvise-'

I pretended there was an itch on my side, and I started to scratch my side. I saw he trun his head, and he looked down at my side, back at me, then quickly looked back at the TV.

I chuckled quietly to myself. 'Time tease him more'

I lifted my shirt slightly, and started to scratch my belly. He was still playing the game. I could tell he wanted to look at me, but was way to shy too.

I looked down at my belly, then lifted the shirt, then scratched at my bare bellybutton. And that did it. Dude's face went redder than a tomato. "W-What are you doing-" He asked.

"I know your secret~" I said. "H-Huh?! W-What... S-S-Secret?" He stammered. "Hey, no need to get all scared, I think it's cute" I said. He was now looking at my face. "Y-You... think so?"

I nodded. "You... can touch it if you'd like-?" I said.

He blushed madly. I could tell he probably thought this was trick, or a dream or something. He reached over at poked my bellybutton, and it tickled me a little, so I giggled. "You always wanted to do that didn't you-?" I asked, sofly smiling. He nodded softly. "Yeah..." He said. "I always thought you where staring a my abs in gym class"

He covered his face. "It was that obvious that I was staring at you-"

"Well, either way I still got it all wrong" I laughed. "I'm just happy you got to experience this" I said.