Femboy Streamer Tickles

Johnny is a streamer, who usually records himself playing video games on Twitch, or just overall talking with his small fan base. He isn't exactly very popular yet, but he desires to be.

He also is a VTuber. He doesn't show his real face, he made a custom femboy-style anime model for himself on Blender to be able to use, and his fan base definitely finds his model very attractive.

His Twitch name is Spinzel, or Spinz for short. He was having a hard time coming up with a name, but his boyfriend said 'Spinzel' randomly, and it just stuck.

At the moment, he was streaming, and talking to his chat feed, his boyfriend was nearby in the same room over at a separate computer working on a little project for himself in Blender.

The_Bat894: Spinz, did you create the new model yet?

"No, I haven't," Johnny replied to the chat. He looked to the left, and his viewers could see his model turn to the right on screen. "Simon said he wanted to make it, but I'm not sure if he started it yet,"

Simon was so focused on fiddling with Blender, that the program just wasn't cooperating with him at all. "Ugh, curse texture baking," He mumbled. Then, he realized that Johnny was talking to him. "Huh? What?" He turned his head to the left and looked at Johnny.

Johnny smirked a bit. "Oh nothing~ Just talking about you~,"

Simon blushed a bit. "A-About what?"

"My secret~ Can't tell~," Johnny teased.

James_12_58: Damn why u gotta do your man like that bruh 😭

Johnny snorted. But, he wasn't done with teasing his boyfriend. "There is something... That Simon likes~"

Simon had continued to work on his thing, but once he heard Johnny say that, his head swiveled quietly to Johnny's location. He was about to speak, but then,

"He loves my belly button a lot for some reason~," Johnny said.

Simon quickly gasped. "No, I don't!" He yelled, his face completely red.

Most of the chat started to laugh once they heard Simon's outburst.

Johnny giggled. "Oh really? It's not like you're super obsessed with it or anything,"

Johnny grunted, then he pouted.

"Aww, I'm making him blush," Johnny teased as he stuck his tongue out at Simon.

Simon grunted, then got up, walking over to Johnny.

"Uh-oh..." Johnny gasped.

Simon, once he walked up to Johnny, grabbed him and started to tickle him over his belly. "Ah! Simon! Stop!" He laughed loudly.

Simon didn't say anything, and he dug his fingers into Johnny's navel, which is a small sunken outie. "SIHAHAHIMON!" Johnny laughed harder as he felt his navel being probed like that. He tried to back away, but Simon just grabbed him back, and did it again, resulting in Johnny squealing.

Johnny, managed to push Simon off. "Stop!" He laughed. "Look what you're doing, you're making my VTuber character glitch out," Johnny pouted. Two people usually couldn't be in the same place while the VTuber systems were running.

Dr.who_11-Fan: What was happening? You sounded like you were dying.

"That's because I was," Johnny grunted, then giggled softly. He looked over at Simon, who was walking back to his computer. "Oh sure, violate my tummy button and walk away~," He teased.

Simon stopped, then turned around and looked at Johnny. "I'm gonna tickle you again,"

Johnny smirked. "Oh really~? Says who? What if I say no~?"

"My name is Simon, you do as I say~," Simon teased Johnny back.

Johnny blinked for a moment, then busted out laughing once he got his boyfriend's joke. "Dude, really?!"

Simon smirked, and sat down in his chair.

"I'm so gonna fuck you hard later," Johnny mumbled, but Simon and the chat heard him.

James_12_58: Spinz! Damn, boyfriend goals. XD

"Whatever you say bottom~,"

Johnny gasped, and looked at Simon with a shocked expression, then couldn't help himself, and started to laugh loudly.

James_12_58: Simon wtf 😳

"Simon you asshole," Johnny said in-between giggles.

"That's what I aim to fuck," Simon said bluntly.

Johnny just stood there. He blinked. He then slowly looked back at his chat. "I swear when he switches up on me it gets scary," He snorted.