Belly Button play

I was sitting on my bed, and I hear a knock on the door.

I was wondering who it was, since I was not expecting anyone.

I went to the door, and looked out the window. It was my crush Sora.

I opened the door. "H-hey Sora" I said nervously. Sora giggled. "Hey Josh"

I blushed. "Um..." I said. Sora giggled again. "I was wondering if you wanted to hang out?" He asked.

I blushed even more. "S-sure!" Come in!"

I showed Sora into my house.

My mom and dad where gone for the weekend, so I had the whole house to my self. And now I can spend more time with Sora.

Sora went and sat on my couch, and I sat next to him, with my face still red.

Sora looked at me. "Hey are you ok Josh? Every time I'm near you, your face gets really red"

I just stammered "u-um..I.."

"Do you have a crush on me?" Sora asked with a smirk.

My face went red like stop sign

"U-um..." I was about to say something, but then Sora stretched, and his shirt slowly lifted up, and I could have seen a little of his belly button.

I have always wanted to see Sora's belly button, and now that this has happed, my body basically went into a shock.

I was starring at Sora's belly like a weirdo, and he saw me looking at it.

"Josh, why are you looking at my tummy?" He asked.

A light blush dusted on my face

"U-um?..." I was going to change the subject, but then Sora gently lifted his shirt up, and was scratching his belly

This was too much for me.

And he saw.

"Um...do you like my belly?" He asked.

Crap.

He knows. I thought to myself.

I slowly nodded.

Sora giggled. "Why?" He asked.

"I-I don't know...i just do... And I always wanted to see your belly button" I say.

Sora blushes a little. "You weirdo" he playfully teased. Then he lifted up his shirt all the way, showing me his very cute innie

My face was basically exploding

Sora saw and giggled.

"C-can I touch it?" I asked.

Sora giggled and nodded.

I shyly stuck my finger in his innie, and I was melting.

Like, I was actually TOUCHING Sora's belly button!

Sora giggled.

I wiggled my finger in his belly button, and that made him giggle more.

"Your so adorable Josh" Sora said with a smile, witch made me blush

"Anytime you wanna see my tummy and belly button, just let me know" he smiled, and kissed my forehead