Don't Be Shy (Kingdom Hearts Fanfiction)

Mark leaned up on Sora's shoulder on the sofa. After a few moments of doing so, he reached over and slipped his hands beneath his boyfriend's shirt, and rubbed at his soft stomach for a while, feeling Sora's light-tanned skin, then he dipped his finger into Sora's deep navel, feeling the depth of it, and caressing his finger onto the folds deep inside.

Upon doing so, Sora smiled, looked over at Mark, and gave him a sweet kiss on his cheek. He looked back at the TV and leaned on Mark more as he had his navel messed with.

Mark just wanted more of his boyfriend's stomach area, he pulled up Sora's shirt to look at his navel and belly.

Sora just giggled as he felt Mark pull up his shirt. "Sometimes this kink makes you look so silly~," Sora teased.

Mark giggled with a small blush that crept on his face. "I'm not," He said.

Sora giggled. "Yeah you are~," Sora giggled as he kissed Mark's cheeks again.

Mark giggled from feeling the kiss on his brown skin.

He then looked down at Sora's tummy. "Sora? Can you do that one thing with your belly?"

"Hmm? What thing?" Sora asked, still having the same calm, sweet smile.

"You know... the... um...,"

Sora looked at Mark. "Babe, you don't have to be shy with me when you wanna explore your kinks~," Sora reassured his boyfriend. "Just tell me what you want~,"

Mark shyly looked up at Sora. "You know, when you push your tummy out,"

A small cute smile crept on Sora's face. He tilted his head at Mark. "Oh, that~," Sora was about to do it for his boyfriend, but then he looked at him. "Hey, babe, you really don't gotta be shy~," Sora said, rubbing Mark's cheek. "You don't have to be shy around me, I love you and your kinks," He continued to massage Mark's cheek. Mark smiled contently, and smiled up at Sora, enjoying the affection.

Sora withdrew his hands, then placed them on his shirt that had fallen back down, since none of them were hoisting it up. Sora pulled it up, revealing his slim, every so slightly soft belly, took a small deep breath, then pushed his belly out, making it gradually expand out.

Sora took a teaseful glance at his boyfriend, and sure enough he saw the look he was anticipating. Mark sitting there, just staring at his tummy like an adorable weirdo.

Sora giggled. "Well, whatcha waiting for? Play with it~,"

"O-Oh... Right," Mark said as he reached over to play with his boyfriend's belly.

"Ugh~," Sora playfully grunted and rolled his eyes. "Silly,"

Mark chuckled shyly and rubbed Sora's pushed-out belly, feeling the soft sun-tanned skin of his boyfriend, which was always so smooth. Probably the best thing about having a boyfriend who's an anime boy. The softest skin you'd ever feel. After rubbing Sora's soft stuck-out stomach, he went for his navel, then pushed his finger into the depths of the innie, emitting a giggle out of Sora. Sora wasn't that ticklish inside of his belly button, but sometimes unexpected little pokes, scratches, and wiggling fingers could cause some laughs to escape him. He has gotten used to it so far he's met Mark though. All those navel touches Mark wants to do with him trained him to not giggle too much.

Mark sat there, calmly, as his finger was wiggling around inside the upper part of Sora's navel's interior. Sora's innie has a lot of folds deep inside, so you'd have to really push your finger inside to feel the back.

Sora could feel the finger brushing on the top part of his navel, in the interior walls, then he felt Mark's finger press deeper inside, pushing through the folds.

"Hehehe," Sora giggled a little as he felt Mark's finger sinking deeper inside his navel.

Mark was just relishing his boyfriend's belly button like he always does. He pushed his finger deeper, passing the folds, and circled his finger around Sora's navel knot, the very bottom of his belly button.

Mark kept his finger in the same position, only just softly wiggling his index finger around the knot. Since Sora's navel was so deep, with so many folds, Mark's finger inside felt warm with Sora's body heat pressed all around his finger.

Sora lifted his right arm, and wrapped it around Mark, and brought him closer. Mark's finger left Sora's belly button for a bit, but then it went back inside.

Mark then started to lightly scratch the navel knot with his fingernail, but that was what it took to get Sora to laugh. "Hahaha!," Sora giggled. "Hey, Mark! That tickles a little! You know I'm the most ticklish there! Especially when you scratch it like that,"

Mark giggled and then continued to do so, getting more giggles to burst from his love.

"Mahahark!" Sora pleaded, trying to back away a bit.

Mark took his finger out, then looked up at Sora, smiling a goofy smile. You could see being with Sora for so long, turned Mark into his boyfriend.

Sora chuckled, shaking his head, "Yeah, you definitely have a tickle fetish too~,"

Mark giggled shyly, then faced forward.

"I'm such a weirdo, right?" Mark chuckled.

"But you're a cute one!" Sora said as he kissed his boyfriend's cheek. "So please don't be shy with me okay~ I really love you~,"

Mark smiled and hugged Sora. "I really love you too... I love you so much~,"