Tartaglia x MaleReader (Genshin Impact Fanfiction)

This was a request by someone :)

There is some smut, so prepare yourself for some heat.

"The hell? You so are garbage at this game," He said. I saw him shake his head in disapproval in the corner of my eye.

"Hey!" I snapped, as I lowered my controller. "I haven't played this game in ages," I said as I turned my head to Tartaglia.

He then turned his head to me. "Yeah, but... You are really horrible..."

I shook my head, then focused back on the screen, but then he attacked me again, and my character died. For the 5th time.

I heard him chuckle. He was closer to winning the bet. We made a deal that he'd tickle me wherever he wanted if he won, but I was sure that I was gonna win this match in our video game. I just hoped he wasn't gonna tickle my belly button or belly area because those are my most ticklish spots.

So, for the last match, I tried my hardest. I ran up to him in-game, but he managed to one-shot me. "What?!" I sputtered. "Okay, just how did you even do that?!"

I heard Tartaglia snort from the right of me. Turning my head to him, he looked at me with a slight smirk. "You know what that means Y/N~," He said in a teasing voice.

I just rolled my eyes. "Ugh fine," I said as I adjusted myself on the couch properly. "Just tickle me," I just wanted to get it over with.

"Hey, you know the deal~ I have to find a place to make you shriek with laughter first~," He taunted me by wriggling his fingers over to me, near my belly.

"Ugh!" I said, giggling already. "Just pick a spot already!"

He withdrew his fingers from me. "Fine~ I choose... Your belly button~," His smirk grew wider as his bright blue eyes stared into my scared and nervous face.

"M-My... Belly Button?" My heart dropped.

He nodded, "Yeah?" He tilted his head. "What, is there a problem with that specific part~?"

"N-N-No...!" I snapped. I didn't want him to know I was insanely ticklish there. I knew that was only gonna make him tickle me there harder. So, I pretended I wasn't. "I'm not even that ticklish, alright!"

"Well, let's find out," He said with a teaseful voice. He pointed to my shirt. "Pull it up~,"

"Ugh, why? Can't you just tickle my belly button through my shirt?" I groaned, not wanting to lift my shirt up. I knew that was only gonna tickle worse.

"What's the fun in that?! You need to be tickled on your bare skin~," He insisted.

I swear every time I look at him, he gets more demanding of everything.

So, I then reluctantly pulled up my shirt, to reveal my (Your navel type: Shallow/innie/outie) belly button to Tartaglia.

I saw him smile at me. "Now that's a pretty belly button~," he teased.

"Pretty?" I asked, with confusion in my voice. "Ugh, you're such a weirdo," I grumbled. Then, I sighed, then mumbled: "Just tickle it already,"

But, he did hear me. He reached over, then softly scratched his finger on my navel. The tickling sensation was overwhelming. I wanted to burst out laughing, but I didn't want Tartaglia to know that I was super ticklish. I looked calm on the outside for a while, but inside I was screaming as I felt Tartaglia's fingers scattering around my stomach, with his finger occasionally dropping into my belly button. And once his finger did fall in, he didn't just take it out, he was wriggling his finger in there.