Outie Love

Niko looked over at his boyfriend and saw him taking glances at his midriff. All he could do was just giggle and roll his eyes. He just had taken a stretch... that meant his shirt had been pulled up. His sunken outie was out on full display for Matt.

"I know why you're looking at me like that," Niko teased, his tail flicking playfully.

Matt didn't say anything, he just faced forward on the couch.

Niko smiled. "You wanna play with it?"

Matt looked over at him, his face completely red. "Ni-Niko..." he stammered, blushing.

Niko just continued to smile. "Come on~ Play with it," Niko slipped his hand underneath his shirt, and hoisted it up, exposing his stomach and navel.

Matt blushed, then came a little closer to his Neko boyfriend, and reached over to his belly. He stuck his finger down into Niko's navel, pinching the outie knot delicately. He squeezed it gently, and pulled it out, twisting it.

Niko giggled. "Other people would call this disgusting. But you just find it so hot, that you're face literally looks like it's about to explode," Niko teased. As Niko had his outie gently tugged, he wrapped his tail around Matt's waist. He stretched again, arching his back and causing his belly button to stretch upward, making his sunken outie resemble a slit innie.

This sight was really hot to Matt, and he felt embarrassed that he got excited from it, and he lifted his left leg up, and crossed it over his right leg.

Niko eased from stretching, and let his arms drift back down. His head turned to Matt and saw the blushing expression. Then, he noticed Matt's crossed legs.

It didn't take him too long to realize what this was. Niko giggled, "Matt... You think I don't know you by now?"

Matt took his finger out from his boyfriend's belly button and looked away.

Niko smiled. "Don't feel bashful. It's okay that you get excited from my belly button. Don't feel ashamed okay?" Niko leaned over to Matt, and licked his cheek, as his tail wrapped around Matt's waist tighter. "I love you okay," He smiled. "Just tell me what you wanna do to my belly button, and I'll let ya,"

Matt felt bashful from all of the Neko kisses. There was something he wanted to do. But he never knew what Niko's reaction would be. But, he tried.

"Uh... um..." Matt said, blushing.

Niko gave one final kiss to Matt's cheek. "Yes, Matty~?"

"I... I-I want to... suck on your belly button," Matt stammered.

Niko had an amused look on his face. "Suck on it huh~? Kinky~," He teased.

"S-Shut up," Matt blushed deeply.

Niko took his shirt off and then lay down on the couch on his back. "Here you go cutie,"

Matt blushed as his eyes drifted down to Neko's navel. He crawled over to Niko, and then laid down on his body. He came closer to his stomach, he opened his mouth, and his lips touched the belly button. Matt then started to suck on the navel, and the outie ball rose out of the sunken hole. Matt gently nibbled on the outie knot and sucked on it as his tongue flicked around it. His boyfriend giggled at it. He loved watching his boyfriend having fun with his navel.

"Matt~," Niko smiled. "You're so cute~," He giggled.

Matt kissed the belly button, then looked up at Niko. "I love your belly button so much..." He managed to say.

"I know you do silly~," Niko giggled cutely.