Famous Boy Tickles 2

Tae giggled as Liam tickled him again, the second time today. "Liam! Noho!" He laughed as he squirmed to get away from Liam's scattering fingers over his stomach. "Stop tickling me!" He yelled. The more he tried to escape, Liam just pulled him back by his waist. Tae squealed once he felt Liam grab him like that, his laughter amplifying from the expected tickles.

Liam dug his fingers through Tae's shirt to get at his belly button, and Tae laughed even harder since his navel was incredibly sensitive. "Liheheheiam! Shahahop!" Tae laughed loudly. "Get away from my belly!" He tried to push Liam's hands away from his body, but Liam was stronger and kept on tickling his stomach. "HAHAHAHAAHA!" Tae shrieked.

"Liam! Please stop! It tickles so mahahauch!" Tae laughed even harder.

Liam smirked, and then he pushed up Tae's shirt to expose his innie. Before Tae could protest any further, Liam's fingers were being pushed down onto Tae's deep belly button. Tae jolted, and he busted out in really loud laughter. He was trying to push Liam away, and block his belly button from being tickled, but nothing was working. "LIHAHAHIM STHAHAHOP IHEHEHT!"  Tae pleaded between his loud laughter.

Liam didn't realize that people were watching him. He went to dig his fingers and do a circular motion in Tae's belly button again, but then his head turned to the left and saw the rest of Tae's band members staring at them from the doorway of Tae's dressing room.

Liam stooped tickling Tae, and stared back at them, not saying anything.

Tae panted out of breath once he felt the tickling inside his navel stop. "Ugh, Liam!" He grunted. "Why you gotta tickle-," Tae blinked and sat up, noticing the rest of 4 Town staring at them. Tae blinked. "....Oh... Uh..."

Aaron T's lips curled into a smirk, then, "PIFFFFTTTTT-," He snorted, then leaned onto the wall laughing loudly, which caused the rest of the other boyband Members to laugh at them.

"What the hell were you guys doing?" Jesse asked.

"N-Nothing!" Tae yelled.

"Yeah, no-nothing at all!" Liam answered quickly.

Robaire shook his head. "Yeah, sure,"

"You two definitely have something for each other," Aaron Z said with a small smirk as he turned around, and walked out the room.

Once they all left the room, and had closed the door again, Tae slowly looked over at Liam with a playful annoyed expression. "Look at what you did~," He giggled.

Liam shyly looked away as sat down on the couch.

Tae shook his head. "You have a thing for tickling me or something," He giggled.

Liam didn't say anything and just stayed silent.

"You do, don't you?" Tae giggled.

Liam just looked at him with a shy expression.

Tae giggled and came closer to Liam, and kissed his cheek. "You're so silly and weird,"

"I'm not weird, shut up!" Liam laughed as he playfully shoved Tae away from him, which caused Tae to make a squeak sound.

Tae pouted cutely and folded his arms looking away from Liam.

Liam giggled, then he came over and booped Tae on his side. "Hehehehe, Liammmmm!" Tae whined. His eyes darted down to Liam sitting on the couch. "Ugh, you're such a weirdo," He smiled.