Tickles

Sora and Mark where together, sitting on the couch watching a little TV. David wasn't home at the moment, so Sora and Mark had a little time for themselves. Mark wasn't even paying attention to what was happening on the show they both where watching, because Sora of course was just teasing Mark with his fetish. The kingdom hearts boy, had his shirt parted up, just a few centimeters above his navel. Mark had reached over, and was lightly poking at the slightly tight, but soft navel, as he had his head rested on his boyfriend's shoulder. Sora's bellybutton was a little ticklish, but it isn't as ticklish as lets say, Hayner's. Who's bellybutton is so sensitive, just one light touch on it makes him shriek in laughter. Mark's light strokes, and finger wiggles deep inside of his navel, just felt comforting.

But at one moment, Mark made a different movement, by taking his finger out slightly, and just softly scratching the inside rim of Sora's innie with the tip of his finger nail. Mark's light scratching, brought out the tickles. "Hehehe, Mark! That's a little ticklish..." Sora giggled. His belly shook and suck in a little, as he felt the ticklish sensation. "O-Oh! Sorry Sora!" Mark said, taking his head off of Sora's shoulder, then looking up at him. His cute face just looked at Mark, giggling. "You scratching it like that makes it tickle even more," He said with a smile.

Mark just chuckled. "Well, sometimes I need to hear your giggles they're very adorable~" Mark said as he kissed Sora's cheek.