Carlton and Hugo

Carlton was sitting at the lunch table with Hugo, a few days later since he had become friends with him. The 18-year-old never thought this day would come for him, it seemed a little unreal. He had always had a crush on him, but, he hadn't told him yet. He didn't want to seem weird to Hugo.

Just being friends at the moment, was more than enough.

Hugo was sitting next to him on the table bench, Carlton looked over at him, at their beautiful tan face, at their dreads.

But then, his eyes drifted down to Hugo's stomach. Their belly was still a little chubby since the first day they became friends with each other. Carlton's face went red as he noticed Hugo's pushed-out belly through the shirt. He just wanted to touch it again.

He didn't know that he was staring too much until Hugo noticed.

"Hmm?" Hugo queried, drawing Carlton's attention.

Startled, Carlton quickly averted his gaze to Hugo's face. "Oh, um, nothing," he stammered, noting the warmth in Hugo's expression and the subtle smile growing on his face. He couldn't help but blush at being caught.

"I know you were looking at my tummy," Hugo said, their smile widening.

Carlton chuckled shyly, rubbing the back of his head, and looked away. He was still very shy about what happened on the first day they talked. Hugo found out about his love for bellies and his love for navels. Surprisingly, Hugo had let him mess with their stomach. But, since then, even though it's been only 3 days, he hasn't touched it again. Maybe Hugo would have let him again, but Carlton has been way too shy to ask.

Hugo giggled as he took a bite of his food. "You still seemed so shy about it," he smiled. "I find your shyness cute,"

Carlton looked over at Hugo. "Yeah, find my torture amusing," He said as a joke.

Hugo giggled and stuck his tongue out at Carlton.

"You know, I can tell you want to touch it again, why don't you?" Hugo asked.

Carlton sighed, "You really want me to do it again? You don't secretly hate it?"

Hugo shook his head. "Of course not! Trust me, I really don't," Hugo straightened themselves on the bench, arching his back lightly to make his belly puff out slightly. "Here," He smiled.

Carlton's face was reddening from seeing Hugo doing that with his belly. He was about to touch it, but the sight of this was making him incredibly shy, and he looked away covering his face.

Hugo was finding it a little amusing, and he giggled a little from Carlton's shyness. "Carl?" He asked.

Hugo slightly peaked from his fingers that were covering his face.

He could see Hugo still had the teaseful smile on their face, still having his back arched slightly.

Carlton took a deep breath, then reached over and placed his hand on Hugo's stomach. He gently grabbed at the pudge, gently squeezing it. No one was around them at the moment in the outdoor seating area of the lunch area of their school, so Carlton started to feel more comfortable about messing with Hugo's belly. He continued to rub at it, feeling the softness, and then he poked around Hugo's belly slightly to find their navel. After poking around at the soft skin through the cotton shirt, his finger pushed into the deep hole.

Hugo giggled, looking at Carlton with a warm expression as he felt Carlton's index finger sink into his navel.

Carlton lightly wiggled his finger inside, then, he looked up to make sure no one was watching him. They were in the lunchroom after all, but no one was near them at this table. He then went, and pushed up Hugo's top gently, just exposing a little bit of the bottom midriff. After doing that, he reached under Hugo's shirt and rubbed at Hugo's bare belly.

Hugo didn't say much, he just smiled as he felt Carter's soft hands giving his belly a rub.

Carlton gently squeezed at the bare belly, the skin was so soft. So pudgy, it was amazing to him. He reached under Hugo's belly, and gently rubbed it up, then down.

Hugo sighed contently. "That feels so good... It's like you're giving me a tummy massage," He said quietly.

Carlton smiled lightly. He wasn't expecting Hugo to say that. But he was very happy that Hugo was enjoying it.

After rubbing at the belly, he found the navel and then pushed his finger into it. Hugo's belly button was incredibly deep. It swallowed Carlton's entire finger.

Carlton's finger exposed the deep crevices of Hugo's deep innie, his finger trying to wiggle in the tight belly button. His fingers went past the folds deep below in the navel and messed with the knot. He found it so hot to mess with.

"Poking my belly button now?" Hugo asked with a smile.

Carlton looked up at him. "Y-Yeah,"

Hugo giggled. He reached over to Carlton, and rubbed the top of his head, as he had his navel messed with.