Messing Around Part 2

Tyler was watching TV with his friend, Daniel. Earlier, Tyler was messing with Daniel, by poking him on his tummy area, and his bellybutton. Right now, Daniel was still watching TV, and Tyler again, went to poke his friend's navel.

"Thahahyler! Not again!" Daniel gasped, then started to giggle when he felt his best friend's hand on his belly. Tyler laughed and took his hand from him. Daniel looked at him, then giggled. "What is with you today?" He asked.

Tyler shurgged. Daniel just shook is head.

Tyler smiled, then reached over again.

"Stopppppp!" Daniel whined. "Why you do thissss" He said, fake pouting. Tyler giggled. "Because your my best friend" He said. "Best friends don't poke each other's bellybuttons!" Daniel said crossing his arms. Tyler sighed. "Well... I want to-"

"Why?" Daniel asked, tilting his head.

"It's... complicated." Tyler said. Tyler has bellybutton fetish. And, he wanted to experience with his friend. He has no one else to. He has seen so many real stories from people, where they had experience thier innocent bellybutton fetish with friends or siblings.

"Daniel... I like bellybuttons" He bluntly said. Daniel snorted then laughed. "What the hell, why?!"

Tyler was embarrassed, then looked down.

Daniel giggled. "Weirdo." He said, then blocked his belly with his hands. "I... just wanna touch it and see it?"

"......" Daniel had a blank stare, then be giggled. "What will happen when I show you?"

"...I don't know... I'll be happy?" Tyler asked.

"Fine...." Daniel said. He placed his hand on his shirt, and pulled it up, reveling his small belly, skinny, with a small adorable pudge. And a very deep innie. Tyler's face turned tomato red.

Daniel laughed. "You're such a weirdo!"

"Shut up! I'm not-" Tyler said as he started to poke at his friend's navel. Daniel gasped as Tyler poked his navel. "Hehehe!" He giggled. It tickled, and his belly sucked in a little. "Thheheyler!" He laughed more as Tyler poked his navel deeper. Tyler was enjoying himself as he poked Daniel's navel knot more. The knot at the back felt hard, and soft at the same time.

Tyler couldn't help himself, and he bent, then kisses Daniel's navel.

Daniel froze, then looked at Tyler. Tyler froze too.

"Um... Ok... I knew you had a crush on me for a while, but I never knew fne frist place you'd kiss would be my bellybutton-" Daniel said. Tyler's face went red. "You... knew I liked you?"

"The way you always tickle me and touch me, it's pretty obvious you dork" Daniel laughed.

Tyler blushed. "But... why my bellybutton though-"

"I have bellybutton fetish... there I said it. I just wanna experience it with someone I trust, and someone cute as you-"

Daniel blushed. "F-fetish? Cute? Trust? ...Wait... ...awe... really?"

Tyler nodded. "Your bellybutton is the best ever. The best bellybutton in the whole world"
Daniel blushed and giggled. "Awe... seriously?"

Tyler nodded as he poked his friend's navel. "Yes, I love it so much"

Daniel scooted closer to Tyler and kissed him on his lips. "Tyler, you are the silliest, most cutest dork ever." Daniel said as he pushed his stomach out. Tyler's face died.

Daniel snorted. "You like that too~?"

Tyler nodded shyly. Daniel giggled at that. "Wow... all my life of knowing you, didn't knew you liked- wait-" Daniel said scratching his chin. "I remember when we where in Kindergarten, you always did... poke my bellybutton-" He said.

Tyler's face went really red. He forgot all about that. Since Daniel had brought it up, he remembers some of it slightly. "I thought that was something my mind made up-" Tyler said. Daniel chuckled sofly as he looked at Tyler. "So, you where actually in love with my bellybutton since we became friends then?" He asked. Tyler shugged. "I-I guess?"

Daniel smiled. "Such a weirdo you are"

Tyler rolled his eyes. "Stop~" He said as he poked Daniel in his bellybutton, who giggled. "So... why do you like it?"

"I don't know-" Tyler said. "It's small... its...um-"

Daniel kinda giggled when Tyler said it's small.

"Shut up-" Tyler grunted. "It's...kinda deep-"

That made Daniel laugh more, and Tyler blushed even harder.

"How much will this effect you-?" Daniel sat on his knees on the sofa, crawled up Tyler, then right up in Tyler's face, he pulled up his T shirt, and pushed his belly right up in his friend's face. "U-uh...I..." Tyler couldn't speak as he saw Daniel's tummy, with his adorable navel all up in front of his face, so inches from his nose.

Daniel lauched when he saw. "Man, I'm gonna have so much fun with you with this~" He giggled teasingly. Tyler blushed, then took this chance to kiss Daniel on his bellybutton.

Daniel giggled. "Hey...my lips are up here-" He said pointing to his face. Tyler blushed. 'Did... he just ask me to kiss him?' Tyler had always had a crush on his best friend, but he wasn't sure if had shared the same feelings. Tyler sat on his knees as well, and planted a kiss on Daniel's lips. Daniel smiled once Tyler gave him the kiss.

"Awe" Daniel said. "Your lips are so soft"

Tyler blushed. "So... uh... are... we... ..um, you know, together now?"

Daniel smiled. "Weird how it's my bellybutton that brought us closer" He giggled cutely. Tyler laughed a little. "Oh ha ha" He said as he spider tickled his friend, now boyfriend, on his belly.

"Thahahtyelrr!" Daniel laughed. "Stop tickling meeee" He giggled. They both sat down on the sofa, with Tyler hugging onto Daniel, resting his head on his shoulder. "Love you... I always had" Tyler said as he kissed his cheek.