With Great Power... Comes a great lot of consequences

A/N: This is a chapter from my story powerful. It has bellybutton fetish moments.

If you like this sneak peek, please, by all means, take a look at 'Powerful' available to read on my page.

Kyle did what Randy suggested. He copied his paper, but changed up a few things. He honestly felt like trash doing it. He always does when he needs to copy off of Randy. He never did that when he went to shcool. He remembered how all the kids in his class would copy off of one another, and sometimes the teachers would never even noticed.

Kyle tried his best to do good, and didn't want to cheat. But this time, he doesn't have much of a choice. He didn't want Ms. Crane to know he's from the past. And he surely doesn't want to learn about the future, to prevent him from knowing to much, if he ends up being able to get back. The more Kyle thinks about all of this, is the more he realizes that he might end up having to live his life out in 2018 and beyond. Now, it was getting closer to 2019. It was April apparently when he arrived here from the grocery store incident. But since he had somehow got shot into the future by six months, it is now October.

"So, you ready?" Kyle heard Randy say. He nodded. What else was they're to do? Randy walked over to the door, and opened it. Kyle sighed, and walked out the door. Arthur, followed Kyle out. Randy shut the door, and walked ahead.

'This is getting crazy. I can't live like this anymore.' Kyle thought. 'I'm not a superhero. I can reveal what I have and everything will be fine right?' He thought that the fact that he has no plans at all to use his powers, either by saving people as a public superhero, or even causing a ruckus as a villan- he'd never do that. He knows Randy would be very disappointed.

He has no plans to ever use it in those matters. So, him reveling what he truly is, shouldn't be a big problem. 'Maybe I can show Ms. Crane.' They had already reached to the office door. "I'll go over to Ryan, good luck you two love birds." Arthur said with a small smile when he walked away.

Randy looked at Kyle. "You ready?"

Kyle nodded.

Randy handed him a paper. Kyle's worksheet.

"Best if you hand in your owns, to make it look like you did it, alright?"

Kyle nodded. "Yeah, that's probably for the best."

****

Randy knocked on the door, and Ms. Crane inside, called out: "Come in!"

Randy opened the door, and walked in, with Kyle behind him. Ms. Crane looked up from her desk. "Ah, Randy and Kyle. Did you both do the work sheet? And... didn't copy off of each other this time?" She arched her eyebrow at that last thing she said. And it made Kyle nervous, because he did.

"No." Randy lied. "Kyle, just needed some tutoring. He hasn't been that good at shcool, he's been learning a lot from me helping him now."

"Hm. Well, you two do love each other. You learn more from someone you love." Ms. Crane said, as she took both of their homework. Once she took it, she placed it down on her desk, and read over it. Kyle felt nervous as she saw her reading it. 'Please don't figure it out... please don't.... please don't figure out I cheated........' Kyle said to himself. He felt anxious. His body felt stiff as he saw Ms. Crane reading over the stuff. But Kyle didn't know he nearly coasted his powers to be exposed.

If it wasn't for Randy, Ms. Crane would of seen some of the stuff on her desk levitating.

Kyle felt Randy elbow him. Kyle was so focused on Ms. Crane, his anxiety was through the roof, but when Randy elbow him, Kyle snapped out of it, and his powers eased. A cup filled with pens that was at the side of the desk, was apparently hovering as Kyle was having his slight panic attack. But when he snapped out of it, the cup of pens dropped to table and fell over. Randy, looked confused as something else happened.