Cards (Kingdom Hearts Fanfiction)

It was afternoon in Twlight Town-

As always. Mark was visiting Sora after a long day at shcool. He was just so happy to see his boyfriend when they met up. "Hello Sora!" Mark had said when he walked into the Usal Spot. Sora was alone in there, Hayner and the rest where staying late at their shcool to finish up a project. When Sora heard Mark's voice, he couldn't have been happier. "Mark!" Sora said happily, as Mark grabbed him giving him a tight hug. Sora giggled. "Mark... I-I.. can't breathe.."

"Oh! Sorry!" Mark said letting go, scratching the back of his head, looking at Sora shyly. Sora smiled. "What's gotten into you all of a sudden?" He giggled. "I just miss you!" Mark said giving Sora a kiss on his cheek. Sora cutely giggled when Mark kissed him. "Awe, I miss you to Mark" Sora smiled hugging onto his boyfriend. Sora walked Mark over to the couch, and they both sat down.

"Anything new happed at shcool today?" Sora asked. "Nope... nothing special-" Mark said. Sora could tell something was bothering Mark. "Hm? What is it this time~?" Sors asked remembering Mark was a little sad last time, because he wanted to give up on his world, and stay in his.

"It's...nothing" Mark lied. But Sora isn't a fool. "Come on, just tell me. Is it you wanting to abandon your world again?"

Mark shrugged.

"I know it's that-" Sora said.

Mark sighed. "There's...this guy who keeps messing with me at shcool. He usually bullys me-" Mark said.

Sora's eyes widen, if that was even possible.

"W-What?! Who was messing with my baby?!" Sora yelled. Mark's face went a little red. He was getting bashful at what Sora said. "Soraaaaa-" Mark whined. "No, seriously Mark! Who was it? I don't want my boyfriend getting bullied!"

"B-But what can you do? You can't... just waltz into my world and go to my shcool to confront him-"

"Says who?!" Sora said.

"Uh... the universe? You know people will freak when they see you-" Mark said. Sora sighed. "I know. Damn these dimensions and all thier rules."

Mark giggled. "Hey, language!" Mark joked. "Oh, ha ha!" Sora sarcastically laughed, that turned into a real laugh right after. Mark laughed.

They both calmed down from laughing. "He.. didn't try to hurt you did he?" Sora asked, as he checked over Mark. "Uh... no-"

But Mark was lieing. The bully did punch him. But he has no idea it left a mark.

"...Mark?! He punched you?! Oh hell no, you have to take me there to him-" Sora said. Mark sighed. "He didn't punch me that hard-" Mark said.

"Mark, he left a mark!" Sora said. Mark stared at Sora. Sora caught on, then laughed. "No pun intended" Sora said.

Sora back up, then looked over at his boyfriend. "This.. isn't why you wanted leave you world was it?"

Mark looked down. "It... that... was part of the reason-"

Sora gasped. "My poor baby-" Sora said hugging on to Mark, giving him a small sweet kiss on his lips. Mark's face went a dark red. Sora noticed Mark blushing like madness, and he sofly smiled. "I love you so much, I don't want anyone to harm you" Sora said. Mark blushed.

Sora looked down, at his shirt. "This will cheer you up, you deserve it to" Sora lifted his shirt, showing Mark his belly.

Mark looked at Sora's bellybutton, then at his face, blushing even more than before. Sora smiled sweetly at him. That made Mark's heart flutter, then he coverd his face. "It should be illegal for someone to be this cute-" Mark said. Sors giggled. "Actually, you're the cute one~" He said smiling. "Come on, my bellybutton isn't gonna play itself~"