Bad Day, Turned Better Part 7 (Ryan's Bellybutton)

Andy was enjoying himself with Marcus's navel. Just twirling his finger around the shallow hole, Marcus giggled a little as Andy's finger brushed on the exposed knot. They even took turns, and Marcus wanted to play with Andy's bellybutton some more. "H-Hey, um I wanna see yours again?"

Andy gasped slightly, looking up at Marcus. "Wow, did... Did you get my fetish or something?" He laughed. Marcus blushed, looking away. He rubbed the back of his head. "I-I guess Julian got the fetish of you poking his, and I...Well, I don't know. I kinda just liked the way how yours felt, I never touched a bellybutton before. Well, someone else's...." Andy could see that Marcus looked a bit bashful. "Well, since you asked politely~" Andy took his finger out of Marcus's innie, then adjusted himself on the couch. He looked down at his shirt, then pulled it up, showing Marcus his T-Shaped deep innie. "Here~"

Marcus just blushed, then giggled. He then reached over, pushing his finger into Andy's navel. "You know yours is kinda deep, to be honest."

"Yeah, probably just as deep as Arthur's haha" Andy laughed. "I got somewhat of a pudge, that could be why," Andy said. Marcus snorted, "Just not as soft as Adam's right~?"

"Oh God no, his tummy was so freaking sexy," Andy said. Marcus just shook his head giggling and continued to play with Andy's navel. He wiggled his finger around, then took his finger out slightly, then scratched his nail softly on the wall of Andy's bellybutton. Andy giggled as he watched Marcus's finger moving around inside his innie. "Um... This is how you do it right? I-I think you were doing this to mine."

"Totally. And man, you play with it nicely."

"I-I do?" Marcus asked. Andy nodded. "Yeah. As I said, I never had anyone play with my navel before, so this is my first time, and I'm totally sure that it can't get better than this," Andy said with a smile as he stretched, allowing his navel to stretch out. He yawned, then eased from his semi-long stretch. "Man, your finger inside my navel felt amazing while I stretched..." Andy stopped talking when he saw Marcus looking away. His finger wasn't even in his navel anymore. "Huh? Marcus, you alright?" Andy asked in a concerned tone. He was just looking away, and Andy felt bad because he thought he weirded him out. But, then he saw Marcus look at him, and damn was his entire face red.

"....Woah..." Andy said with his eyes widen a little. "What happened?"

"...Andy... I... I think..."

Andy tilted his head. "Yeah?"

"I think... um *cough* Nevermind it's nothing." Marcus said, looking at Andy. But his face was still red. Andy knew something was bothering him. "Yeah, no. Tell me, what's wrong? I'm sorry if I was being a bit weird-"

"What no... it's not you." Marcus said. "Not me?"

Marcus looked away. "I- I... I may have bellybutton fetish..."

Andy gasped and stared at him "Y-You got my kink?!"

Marcus's face went red. Andy just blushed, then covered his mouth. "No wonder you played with my bellybutton so well," Andy said with a giggle, making Marcus blush even more. "Wow... Well, what are you waiting for? Play with it some more~ I won't stop you." Andy said. Marcus looked up from his hands, then at Andy, then at the bellybutton.

He bashfully started to poke at his navel again. Andy giggled. "Never thought I'd ever meet someone with my fetish like this. I mean, the one where they love to touch others." Andy said. "I... It's like, this awoken it up in me. Your navel... There's something about it. It's... It's making me feel ways..." He looked up at Andy. "Is this... how you always feel?"