Sora's Turn (Kingdom Hearts Fanfiction)

Mark was on the couch, playing with Sora's bellybutton. Sora was next to him, he was lying on the couch on his back, Mark was lying on his tummy, his face just inches away from Sora's abdomen.

    His finger was just twirling away at Sora's navel, deep inside. He always just loves to touch his boyfriend's bellybutton. The soft walls of it, plus the wrinkled knot at the very end of the hole that had all sorts of groves and crevices. Every time he touches it, he feels a wave of so many emotions at once.

    Sora felt comfortable, and started to rub at Mark's head as he had his finger moving around in his navel.

    But, Sora usually never touches his boyfriend's bellybutton.

    Mark, is the one with the fetish after all.

    But sometimes, Sora has some urges...

    But he never told Mark.

    Until, right now that is.

    "Mark?" Sora asked.

    Mark looked up at Sora with an innocent expression. "Yeah, Sora?" He asked. His finger was still in the navel.

    "Um..." Sora nervously looked away, scratching the back of his head. "You... Wouldn't mind it if I could... See your bellybutton too, would you?"

    Mark blinked. "Mine?"

    Sora nodded.

    Mark just smiled, then got off of Sora. He sat on the couch, then rested againt the couch's back, then pulled his shirt up reveling his tummy.

    Sora blushed as he sat up. Mark's soft brown skin on his tummy, with a small rounded navel. It didn't look as big and deep as Sora's, but Sora kind of found it cute.

    But Sora was also blushing at something else. Mark had abs.

    "Woah... I saw you shirtless before... I don't remember you having abs,"

    Mark just smiled bashfully. "I.. I guess you haven't seen me shirtless for a while then," he chuckled.

    "I... I guess you being a keyblade wielder made you ripped?"

    Mark laughed a little. "Well, if you'd want to call it that," he giggled.

    Sora reached over. "Is.. It ok if I touch it?"

    "My abs? Or... my bellybutton?"

    "Both?" Sora asked tilting his head.

    Mark smiled and nodded. "Yes. Both. Both is good,"

    Sora had to giggle at his boyfriend for quoting what two people said in a world from his. "You're such a nerd," he giggled. He dipped his finger in Mark's navel, twirling it around. Just like how Mark does to his.

    "So... uh... Do you like how my bellybutton feels?" Mark asked.

    "It's... a little soft?" Sora took his finger out from Mark's navel, then looked at his own. "Mine has all these grooves inside," he tried to open up his navel with his fingers. "See?"

    "I-I know Sora," Mark said blushing madly after seeing Sora mess with his navel.

    "Wait...Of course you know," Sora said shaking his head.

    "Silly~," Mark playfully teased.

    Sora rolled his eyes and gave Mark a light shove.

    He reached over again, and slid his finger down Mark's abs. "My ripped boyfriend~," He said.

    That made Mark blush a lot. "Oh... shut up," He said looking away.

    Sora giggled. "I never touched abs before," he said.

    "Me neither, yours... don't exacly have abs though. How though? You fought those heartless for more days than what I'd ever done,"

    Sora looked down at his tummy. "I dunno," He said. His belly wasn't chubby so to speak, but it wasn't that lean either. It was still rather soft.

    "But..." Sora looked up at Mark. "At least it's just the right size for me to do this~," he arched his back, and puffed out his belly to double it in size, causing Mark's face to burst into blush-flames.

    "See~?" Sora giggled.

    Mark reached over and rubbed Sora's semi-bloated stomach. "You always do this so perfectly," He said as he dipped his finger into to big tummy's bellybutton.

    "I know," Sora smiled. "You love it so much,"

    "I do. I... I love everything about you. You're so amazing,"

    Sora smiled warmly. "Awe," He said coming closer to Mark for a kiss.

    They both kissed passionately.

    "I love you Mark," Sora said breaking away from the kiss.

    Mark smiled. "I love you more~,"