Trip Part 2

It was day three of being on this ocean liner, heading to see my family in England. The new friend I've meet.... Maybe more than friends...William. I was very excited to go meet up with him, that I woke up early, to head to the Teen Hangout that's located on the ship. But, as soon as I went to head out, my family stopped me. "Jack, where you're going so early?" My dad called out to me, before I even had the chance to touch the door. "The Teen Place again? I never expected you to want to go to a place like that, that much..."

I know why he thinks that. Because I have anxiety, and it's hard for me to make friends. But, to be honest, I'm not going there for multiple people, it's just one friend I'm going there for. "Y-Yeah! I... um, I made a friend. Didn't I tell you?"

He smiled. "Well, im glad you made a pal." He said.

I smiled, and headed out the room. The Teen Hangout was down the walkway, a few doors down. So, I headed off.

What I didn't know, was that William was coming to look for me, and we both met up while I was halfway there.

"Jack!" He called out, smiling. I smiled back. He came up to me, and hugged me. Of course, I hugged back, blushing. After a few moments of hugging, I heard William's stomach make a growl sound. He departed from the hug, and looked at me. He chuckled when he saw my red face. "I just knew you noticed my stomach going off." He giggled. I blushed.

"You and this stomach fetish." He said as he booped my cheek. "Come on-" He took my hand. "Let's go play some arcade games."

*****

We where playing some games in the gaming arcade that's also within the Teen Hangout room, there was a few other people there, playing on the games. Me and William where both playing racing game, that was two player, and I kept on beating him. "Oh, come on! How? How are you so good?" He asked. I chuckled. "I have no idea... I'm not even that great at racing games..." I told him. Which, I wasn't.

He laughed. "Guess you just got lucky."

I giggled. "I guess."

I ended up wining the game, and as soon as we finished, I heard William's stomach growl again, I looked over at his belly area. I didn't know that he noticed me looking, until I heard him giggle. "You wanna see my tummy again, don't you~" He said, but in a whisper.

I blushed, then nodded.

But we couldn't do anything, there was a few people in the Teen Hangout. If William lifted up his shirt for me to touch his belly and bellybutton, people would see. But, it seemed William was one step ahead. "Lets go back to my room." He said. "My family left to go do some stuff alone." He said.

***

So, I was in William's stateroom alone with him. He went and sat on the bed, then as soon as he did, he lifted his shirt up. "Here, you adorable weirdo." He said with a chuckle. I blushed, and sat next to him, looking at his slim belly, and deep innie. I reached over, and inserted my finger inside his navel, and he giggled. He came closer to me as I played with his bellybutton. His stomach gurgled as I played with his belly and bellybutton. "You're a bit hungry are you?" I asked. He nodded. "Yeah, a little. But I know you love the sounds my stomach make~" He said. And that, I did. As I was playing with his navel, he turned my face towards him. My face was looking directly at is innie.

"Hm?" I asked. I blushed madly as I felt his warm lips on mine. He gave me a small peck, then backed away. My face was practically on fire, I was blushing extremely hard, and then I started to stammer. Then, I heard him giggle. "You're so adorable, you literally melt my heart." He said laughing at my bashfulness. I playfully roll my eyes, then gave him a kiss back. I looked down at his belly. "I wonder how far you can push it out..."

"Push it out?" He asked. "Like this-?"

He took breath in, then pushed out his stomach, making his slim belly look a bit bigger. It caused me to be star struck, and I blushed even more hard than what I was doing before. He laughed. "Wow, you love everything about my belly, don't you?"

I nodded. He giggled.

"C-Can I lie on it?" I asked. "Lie... on it? Um... how would you do that?" He asked. He genuinely looked confused. "Um... well, first you lie down.." I said.

"Oh... ok..."

He took off his shoes, and lied down on the bed. "Ok... now what?" He asked. "You lift up your shirt next"

He lifted his top up, then quickly poked his own bellybutton, only to make me bashful. He giggled when he saw it worked.

So, once he did so, I took off my shoes, and lied with him. I rested my head on his stomach, and snuggled up to him.

He just looked at me. And how I could tell he was, was when I saw him looking at me when I opened my eyes. "W-What...?" He asked.

"Why... does this fetish even get kink shamed..." He asked. I shrugged. "I...don't know..."

"Like... you don't know how adorable and innocent you look right now.." He said, rubbing my head.