Kingdom Hearts fanfiction Chapter

This is a chapter from my fanfiction for Kingdom Hearts

You're welcome to read the full story "Kingdom Hearts Dimensions I: The Game Dimension"

"Dang you two sure took long enough!"

Mark and Sora had gotten back to Twilight Town, and where about to stay with Hayner.

But Hayner was fed up with how long they both took to come. "Geez Hayner we can always go to Master Yen Sid tomorrow" Sora said. Hayner sighed. "Fine" He said.

"I don't know why he's so grumpy" Sora said. "I guess he just wants me to get home safely" Mark said. "I want you to get home safe to" Sora said.

Hayner came out from a room. "Mark there is a Air mattress on the floor in the room over there. And there is also a bed in there. So whoever wants to chose can chose I guess" Hayner said. Sora smiled. "Thanks Hayner" He said.

~~~~~~~*

After Sora and Mark came, Hayner's family had them all eat dinner together, and after they where done, they got ready for bed.

They all brushed thier teeth, and Mark went into his room.

"Hey Sora?" Mark called out. Sora came into the room.

"Yeah?"

"You can take the bed if you want" Mark said.

Sora shook his head. "No you take it"

Mark honestly didn't want Sora to sleep on it.

"Well we can share the bed if you want-" Sora said.

Mark's face probably went more red than Mars. "S-share a b-bed?" Mark asked. Sora blushed no realizing what he said.

"O-oh.. Um.. Well... If only if you want?"

Mark took a look down on the air mattress. He knows he wouldn't get any sleep on that thing. Him and air mattress doesn't mix well at all.

So he agreed to what Sora offered.

Sora walked into a closet and after a while he came back wearing a small T shirt with some shorts.

What Mark felt was like when you would see a teacher out in public without their uniform on. It was very strange to see Sora without his classic attire.

Sora then walked over to the bed then took off his gigantic shoes and sat on the bed. Mark had no clothes to change, so Sora told Mark he could change to whatever he wanted in the closet. So Mark went inside. There was a lot of shirts. He found one shirt that said "I Heart Twilight Town" on the front.

He settled with that one.

Sora noticed when Mark came out from the closet.

"That's a good choice" Sora said with a smile. Mark smiled back and sat on the bed.

Sora lied down and Mark lied down.

"Goodnight Mark" Sora said smiling.

"Goodnight Sora"

Mark just lied there. Starring at the ceiling. He couldn't stop thinking about what he saw in the tunnel way.

'What the heck was that-' he thought. Something like that didn't seemed like it belonged in Kingdom Hearts. So now he was really thinking if it WAS from the game.

'Maybe that thing is the reason I am here in the first place'

Mark had his thoughts cut off when he felt Sora's arm on his belly.

Sora apparently was a sleeper who moves around a lot and accidently slapped his hand in Mark's face.

"Ow Sora!"

But Sora didn't hear him. Now Sora's arm was just resting near Mark's head.

But then Sora did something next that made Mark's heart race.

Sora scotched over a bit closer to Mark, now both there bodies where touching.

'Oh my goshohmygoshohmygosh' Mark said constantly in his head. 'Sora is... Very close to me... Ok.. Keep it cool-..."

Sora then put his arm around Mark. Mark was frozen stiff.

"Geez, loosen up a little Mark"

Mark looked at Sora, who was smiling at him.

"I.. Am.."

Sora giggled.

Sora hugged him a bit closer.

Mark decided that he better cease this moment. It's not every day this will happen to him. So he put his arm around Sora.

Sora giggled and smiled.

Sora rolled over and lied on his back, but sill close to Mark.

Now Mark's arm was over Sora's belly.

Mark looked at Sora's stomach. He looked back at Sora and saw he was probably fast asleep.

Mark then put his hands on Sora's belly rubbing it, feeling Sora's abs.

He then dipped his his finger in Sora's belly button. Mark's face was as red as fire.

But Sora wasn't asleep. He just had his eyes closed, and then he felt the sensation of something probing inside of his belly button.

"Mark, what are you doing?" He asked giggling, taking Mark's finger out of his innie.

Mark blushed and quickly took his finger away from Sora's belly. "N-nothing!"

"You where poking inside my belly button" Sora giggled. "It tickled!" He said.

Mark blushed. "I-..I just wanted to touch it-" He said.

"Weirdo-" Sora said in a joking matter. "Why you want to poke it? You like belly buttons or something?" Sora asked. Mark blushed. "U-um... Maybe?" He said.

"O-oh.. You actually do?" Sora asked. Mark blushed. "Y-yeah"

"So you'd like it if I do this~?" Sora then put his hands on his T shirt and lifted it up, showing Mark his small innie belly button.

Mark blushed extremely hard. "I-.. Um..."

Sora could see how bashful Mark was. "You are so cute" He said giggling.

"You can touch it more if you want" Sora said. Mark blushed and nodded.

He then reached over and then he inserted his finger inside Sora's innie and wiggled his finger around. Some giggles escaped from Sora.

"It tickles so much" Sora said.

The small giggles what Sora made where honestly anything anyone would want to hear. They where amazing to Mark.

After Mark was done playing with Sora's belly button he put his arm around him and hugged him close to him. Sora giggled and hugged him back

"Thanks Sora" Mark said. "Anytime Mark"

Sora lied back down, and Mark did the same. Sora held Mark's hand as they slept.

They both fell asleep hand in hand.