Toon Tickles

This is based on a fanfiction I've written called "Trapped In Toon Town" It's about a teen guy who loves to vist Toon Town, and meets a old black and white toon who was scrapped from Warner Brothers.

"What? Uh... why do you want to see my belly button?" The 2D Toon giggled. "I- um... I don't know- I- just want to?" I said.

The black and white teenage Toon giggled. "You're so weird. I'm pretty sure mine looks like yours, so why do you" He asked tilting his head. I just shrugged. "I like them-" I said with my face getting red.

I looked at his black pac-man eyes, and he started to laugh. "You're the weirdest human-"

"Oh shut up-" I said blushing.

He giggled. "Fine Josh, I'll show you"

I looked over at my Toon friend. "You will?!"

He giggled. "Sure~" he said. I saw him put his hands on his shirt, and lifted it up, showing my his small slightly chubby belly, and his cute innie belly button. I felt my face getting hot as I saw it.

I looked up at him, and he was just giggling. "Why is this for funny-"

"Probably because you're one of those Toons that laugh at everything-" I said. He giggled. "Oh har har"

"Don't let me throw a pie at you-" He said jokingly.

I chuckled. "Whatever you say Trickster-" I said smiling.

Trickster stood there, still having his shirt up. "So, uh, what else should I do?" He asked. I honestly wanted to touch his belly, but I was so shy to ask him that.

"You seem like you wanna tell me something" He said. "What is it?"

"Um, can I touch it?" I asked, hoping he'd say yes.

"Touch it? You mean my belly?"

I looked at him. "No, I ment your nose-" I said sarcastically. He giggled. "Well, if you really want to touch my belly, uh, sure!" He said, slightly pushing out his belly.

I blush as he pushed it out. I put my hand on his belly, and softly rubbed it. It was so soft! I then put dipped my finger in his belly button, and I heard him giggle. I looked up at him. "Are you ticklish?" I asked him. He nodded. "Yep, a lot. It's my weakness if anything" he said.

I smirked at him. His face went red, well, gray, since he's a black and white toon. "Hey, don't be getting any id-"

I didn't let him finish, as I started to lightly scratch my fingers over his belly.

"NhoHOHOHO! JhohoSH! sThohohoP!" He giggled. "This is pay back for all those pies you trew at me earlier-" I said smirking. "I DHEHEHDIT MEHEHEN TOHOHO!" He giggled loudly. He was so loudly, he could of waken up all of Toon Town.

But I was sure, his most ticklish spot wasn't on his belly. So I tried somewhere else-

I put my hand up his shirt, and started to tickle his armpits. And he started to laugh even harder. "NhoHOHOHOO! NOT IN MY ARMPHEHEITS!" I tickled him more, circling my fingers around inside his armpits, and after a few, I stopped to left him catch his breath.

"That... was so mean!" He said with a giggle. "Well, so was you throwing those pies-" I said laughing.

He giggled. "I- never laughed so hard in my life.... not even when I trew that one anvil at Roger-" Trickster said. I giggled. "You're such a Trickster." I said.

"Well, that's my name-" He said. "Now how about a little pay back~" He said, then he jumped on me, and stared to tickle me all over.

Bellybutton Fetish/Tickle One shots [BxB]On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara