Interrogate

Yes. The main villan in all my stories have finally made an appearance. For those of you who don't know, my main stories feature this villan.

"What the? Where am I?!" The hero asked, as his eyes had blinding lights shining into it. "Well, you're awake! Finally.....'Hero'"

"Whose there?"

The hero looked in the darkness. He was strapped to a chair, in the dark. There was a table infront of him, with one light handing from the ceiling.

"I asked, who's there!"

There was a small laugh. An evil laugh. Someone stepped from the shadows. It was Dark-Blade. The Hero's villan.

"Dark-Blade! What did you do to me!?"

"Isn't it obvious? I tied you up!" Dark-Blade stepped around the table, getting close to the Hero.

He came up close to him. "Tell me where you hid my blueprints...." He said. "I won't tell you anything. You where going to build a gaint machine that was going to dab into other dimensions to fix your powers. Only for you to cause more havoc on the city."

Dark-Blade growled angrily. "TELL ME WERE YOU HID THEM PLUNGERA!" Dark-Blade slammed his fist on the table. Plungera didn't move, he just stared at Dark-Blade, and didn't say anything to him. "As I said, no matter what you do, I won't tell you."

Plungera's arms where strapped to chair he was sitting on. He wanted to summon his magical plunger, but he wouldn't be able to aim the plunger directly at Dark-Blade to erupt the high pressured water at him. He was plungerless at the moment.

When Dark-Blade saw that his nemesis wasn't budging, he turned around, and got a paint brush.

"This will make you talk."

Plungera looked at the brush. "What the? A brush? What the hell are you-"

Plungera stopped talking when he saw Dark-Blade put his hands up to his blue shirt. "What are you-"

Dark-Blade then lifted it up, then dove the brush into Plungera's innie belly button. Plungera started to laugh. "W-whhahahT? Shahahaop!" Plungera laughed loudly as he felt the brush wiggling all around in his navel.

Dark-Blade took the brush out of Plungera's belly button. "Now, Talk!"

Plungera panted, and looked up at Dark-Blade and saw that his face was a little red. "Tickling? You really think that is gonna crack me?"

Dark-Blade ignored what Plungera said, and sticked the brush in his belly button again.

"hahahaHAHAHAHA!" The hero laughed. "Whhahahay are yhhohou tiHEIHEHICLKING MEHEHE?!"

"To make you talk!" Dark-Blade yelled. Dark-Blade took his brush away from his belly button. He then poked his finger inside of Plungera's belly button, and Plungera felt his finger feeling around inside it.

Plungera looked up at Dark-Blade. "What you have belly button fetish or something?" He asked.

The look on Dark-Blade's face changed, and he quickly looked away with his face very red. Then he looked back at Plungera, and the evil look came back. "No! I don't!... I-"

Plungera was studying Dark-Blade's face. Something didn't seem right. Dark-Blade seemed like he was hurt with something. Like an emotional hurt. "You do don't you? That's why you're tickling me as an integration?" Plungera giggled.

Dark-Blade looked down. "Had a guy who helped me with my fetish, and I lost him due to an accident. We where irresistible. We were friends, but... friends with benefits, if you wanna call it that." Plunger was surprised at what he was hearing. He never knew Dark-Blade lost someone he was close too.

"Then... after a while. A very long while of me heart broken, I met someone...who did the same. We got very close...and I lost him.... and it was all my fault." Dark-Blade was getting really emotional, and his darkest power came out, and his entire body had a dark aura moving around him. Then a gaint "D" appeared on his chest. "This damn power. This is the start to all my problems."

Plungera couldn't belive it. "You lost two people you cared about... but you shouldn't have hurt people!"

"I didn't. I didn't hurt anyone. I tried not too. I was stuck in a loop. I wanted to travel the dimensions to find something to bring them back, and I couldn't. I got desperate."

Plungera honestly felt sorry for him.

"I'm very sorry that all happened." He said. "Don't be" Dark-Blade said.

Plungera wanted to make Dark-Blade feel better, so he thought of something. "You like belly buttons. I wouldn't mind if you play with mine a bit more. I kinda like being tickled."

Dark-Blade looked up at Plungera and his dark aura vanished, and so did the letter. "Y-You will?"

Plungera nodded. Dark-Blade softly smiled, but then his face dropped. "N-no! I-I don't want to get close to you two. And then I lose you."

"You won't lose me. I'll always be here. I'm here to protect my people. You know me, you know I'm hard to take down."

Dark-Blade looked behind him. "Yeah that's true. Even though it's literally only a magic plunger you use."

Plungera chuckled. "So, un buckle me from this chair"

Dark-Blade did so, and got up, and walked over to the hero, and unstrapped him.

Plungera stretched, since he was free, and his shirt rode up, showing his belly button. He relaxed, and saw Dark-Blade's red face. He giggled, and stood up. "I'm guessing you want my belly more close to you" Plungera walked closer to Dark-Blade, and lifted his shirt infront of him, and pushed out his stomach. Dark-Blade blushed heavily as he saw Plungera's belly stick out. Dark-Blade gently put his finger in his belly button, feeling it. Plungera softly giggled. "Please, don't go on destroying dimensions to find something to save them. There has to be an easier way, and I most certainly wouldn't mind to help you" Plungera said with a small smile.