Bellybutton Fun (Kingdom Hearts Fanfiction)

Sora yawned as he snuggled closer up to Mark, as they both rested on the worn out green couch in the Usual spot. With Roxas and Hayner out doing things, and Olette out shopping, dragging Pence with her. Sora stretched trying not to wake Mark up. After Sora stretched out, he snuggled back, into Mark. He looked down and saw that his shirt rose up a little from stretching. 'Oh-' He giggled. 'If Mark saw that, he totally would of had a blush attack-' He thought, rolling his eyes in a non-mean way. He pulled his shirt down. Before Mark had went to sleep, he played with Sora's navel a little. Sora always gets a kick out of seeing his boyfriend's face just melt everytime he sees just a speck of his tummy. Sora always teases him as much as he can, by either randomly showing Mark his entire tummy at times, or just simply sticking his belly at random moments. Sora knows how much Mark's fetish means to him, so he wants him to experience it as many times as possible.

He probably even gotten to a liken to Mark touching his bellybutton and belly.

'I wonder what else I could do, that would totally just make him red in the face?' Sora thought. 'I could let him lick my navel, he'd love that~' Sora said. But then Sora remembered Mark does that literally nearly everytime he plays with it. 'How about... I let him tickle me until I can't take it anymore....' He was continue to think. 'You know.... I wonder what does Mark's bellybutton look like?'

It never occurred to Sora what Mark's bellybutton or belly was like. He had never really seen it. Sora looked down at his boyfriend, then reached over to him. He slowly started to poke at Mark's belly trough his shirt. 'Hm... now where is your bellybutton, Mark?'

He poked at random sports on Mark's stomach, until his finger sunk down into a hole. 'Ooh, there it is~' Sora smiled, wriggling his finger inside. 'You have an innie like me-'

He lifted Mark's shirt up, and saw Mark's rounded innie. 'Ooh, yours is round-' Sora looked down at his stomach, lifting his own shirt up. 'Mine is more like a slot or something-'' He pulled his shirt back down, then turned his attention back to his boyfriend. He softly moved his finger around Mark's round navel. 'I think you're giving me your kink' Sora giggled. With Sora probing his finger inside his boyfriend's navel, it caused Mark to slowly wake up. He shifted. "Hmm...?" Mark said very sleepily. Sora quickly tookhis finger away from Mark's stomach. "O-Oh, hey cutie. You awake?" Sora asked, smiling nervously.

Then, Sora realized he forgot to pull Mark's shirt down. Mark noticed that his shirt was arched up. "Where you... touching my bellybutton?" Mark asked. Sora blushed. "Um... Yeah... I was curious to see what yours looked like."

Mark blinked at him. "Y-You have my kink?"

Sora looked at Mark. "Um... I don't know. I just wanted to see what yours is like that's all..." Sora blushed. Mark blushed a little himself. "Um... Do you want to touch mine again..?" He asked, seeming nervous to ask that. "Do you want me too?" Sora asked, tilting his head. Mark looked away, then nodding. "Oh..." Sora said. "I guess... It makes sense you'd want someone to play with yours-"

Mark blushed. "I was always nervous to ask..."

"Hey, don't be nervous to ask about anything about your adorable kink~"

Mark blushed, then lifted his shirt shyly. Sora smiled, then poked Mark in the bellybutton, resulting in Mark giggling. "You like this?" Sora asked. Mark nodded. Sora just giggled at that. "Why did I even ask? Of course you like it" Sora said, kissing Mark on his cheek after. "Your bellybutton is different from mine-" Sora pulled his shirt up, showing Mark. "See?"

Mark's face went a light red. "Yours is like a coin slot" Mark said. "Mines more rounded. But, yours... Yours is way more sexy."

Sora's face blew up in blush. "Mark...." He said bashful, then started to giggle as he felt Mark bringing him in for a hug. Sora hugged back, then giggled when he felt Mark sticking his finger in his navel. "Yours is more deeper because of the shape-" Mark said. "Hey, keep still I want to feel the knot."

Sora giggled. "I'm trying Mark-" Sora calmed down, and allowed Mark to poke his finger deeper. "Your navel knot is so soft and smooth"

Sora smiled. "And yours is very... rough?" Sora said, as he started to poke Mark's innie again. "Well, it is more exposed than yours."

Sora smiled.

"Hey, why wasn't I invited to the bellybutton fun?" Said a familiar voice.

Sora gasped, quickly taking his finger out of Mark's innie, and Sora quickly taking his finger out of Sora's. Hayner and Roxas came back to the Usual Spot, and just caught Sora and Mark in the act. "Since when do you even like 'bellybutton fun'?" Roxas asked Hayner, walking past him. "Anytime something is one millimeter away from your bellybutton, you laugh like a mad scientist."

Hayner grunted. "Hey! Shut up!"

Sora then reached over, then poked Hayner on his belly, and actually poked him directly in his bellybutton. That resulted in Hayner laughing loudly. "S-SorahahHAHAHAH!!" He yelled. "See?" Roxas said. "Mad scientist."

Hayner rolled his eyes, pushing Sora's hand away from him.