Bad Day, Turned Better Part 2 (Gym Class Problems)

Andy was about to head to the gym. All of his friends where. Julian, Arthur, Ryan and Marcus was changing into thier clothes for PE. Andy looked at them. He was so grateful that all of them had let him played with all of their bellybuttons. It honestly felt like a dream to Andy. Like, did it happen? It felt like it happened way to quickly. Since Matthew breaken up with him yesterday, and kink shamed him, all the while exposing him to his friends about his small kink. But even though he had experienced his kink with not just one, but four people, he still felt sad. His boyfriend broke up with him. Andy loved Matthew. And Andy thouht that Matthew had loved him. How could Matthew love him, when he broke up with him and bullied him over a fetish?

Andy was waiting for his friends, he was sitting at a bench, that was next to the door that leads from the locker room, to the Gym. He had his head down, thinking about all the times he had with his ex. He thought Matthew was the best in the world, obviously not. Andy felt someome touch his shoulder. He looked at his shoulder, then up at Julians face. Julian looked concerned, and worried. "You ok Andy?" He asked. Andy just nodded. But the look on his face said otherwise. "You ok man?" Marcus asked. He had walked over to Andy, and so did the rest of his friends. "I thought you where doing better?" Marcus asked after.

Julian looked up at Marcus. "Dude, he literally just went through a breakup this morning. And... not a easy or good breakup." He said. He still had his hand on Andy's shoulder. "Julily's right." Ryan said.

Andy listened to them, then he sighed. "I still love him." He said. "We know." Arthur said. "But... he clearly didn't love you, for him to hurt you like this."

Andy knew that was right, but he didn't want it to be.

Maybe he should just try to forget about his ex. That'll be hard to do, but it has to happen either way. "I mean, you have us to let off your fetish desires." Julian said. "Yeah! We'll never kink shame you." Ryan said with a smile. Andy looked up at them. Ryan, Arthur, Julian and Marcus. How could he be so lucky for this to happen?

"I know.." Andy started. "But... it still feels like somethings missing. I..I guess that's what happens when you go through a break up, right?"

Marcus nodded. "I had to break up with someone once. It was painful, I'll tell you that. But, I did get through it."

"Is... there something you miss from Matthew?" Arthur asked. Andy had a lot of things he missed. He always loved to cuddle next to Matthew while they watch TV. He always loved doing that. Along with his fetish for navels, Andy also loves other belly related things, while, of course not telling Matthew any of it, he got one to experience. Matthew of course, wasn't aware. While Andy cuddled with Matthew, there was times Matthew was hungry, but didn't want to get up, to it resulted in Matthew's stomach growling nonstop. That's one of Andy's other belly fetishes. Stomach growing.

"Man, my stomachs rumbling like crazy..." Matthew had told Andy one time they where snuggled on the couch. Andy's face was on flames as he had heard it. Thankfully, Matthew didn't even noticed. Matthew didn't want to get up, so he sat there with his stomach rumbling a lot.

Since then, anytime they cuddled, Andy made sure his head was near Matthew's belly, incase it would rumble, he'd hear it more clearly.

"Awww..." Marcus said once Andy finished telling them. "Not aww. Matthew's a bitch." Julian said. Marcus nodded. "I know"

Ryan sighed, and shook his head. "Man, I'm sorry you had to find loop holes just to experience your kinks like that, instead of just experiencing it the way you're supposed to." He said. Andy shook his head. "Trust me... I wanted to tell him. I wanted to take it off my chest. Didn't know it was going to hurt me like this."