A Giant's Belly Button

There was to much work to be done. The lady across from me, needed some wepons to be forged, a guy two blocks down needed some maps to be printed.

I was busy working on the sword for the lady at the moment, I was just about finished, until I heard a knock at the wooden door. "If it's that lady, I sware..." I grunted as stopped hammering the metal, and walked over to the door. The knock happened again.

"Ugh, I'm coming!" I said, then opened the door. "Yes, who is-?" To my suprise, no one was at the door. "What the? Didn't I hear someone knock?" I peaked around the corner, looking both directions, but saw no one.

"Maybe it's one if those darn 5 year old- WOAH-" I had stepped forward, to take a better look outside, but then I had tripped over something, and landed on my face. "Ugh..." I said while I was on the ground. I got up, then looked behind me to see what I tripped over. There was a box on the ground, that said "seeds"

I automatically knew what it ment. "Ugh, can someone give this 16 year old a break?"

At first, I thouht it was someone dropping of something for me to plant for them, but then I realized that they had left, without saying anything. No note, nothing. So that ment I could do what I want with these seeds. "They better be beans. Cause I've ran out" I said as I picked them up, and carried them in. In the back, I have a garden where I plant certain things for myself. All different kinda of fruit and vegetables. I've recently been using a lot of beens for some of my dishes, and I've used them all out. So, now I have to rebuy them. Hopefully, this box will be some.

Well, they where beans, but not beans I had expected.

When I entered into my garden area, I had opened the box, only to see beans, but they had a gold shine to them. As if, they where sparkling. "What... is this?" I said picking up one of the beans. I studied it, and looked around the seed, it looked like it was full gold. But it was soft as a bean.

"Can this even plant?" I said out loud.

I just shrugged. "Whatever. Might be one of those beans that are a different color." I dug out a spot in the garden, and put the tree gold beans into the hole, and covered it up.

Then, I set the box where the beans came in, down, then went back inside to get my watering can.

After I had filled it up with some fresh water, I came back out to water the beans. I stopped over the spot, then poured the water out over the area I had planted the beans.

"Hopefully they'll spring up soo-AHHH!"

As soon as one drop of the water, hit the ground, the ground started to shake, then something green erupted out of the ground, slamming into my face, resulting in me falling backwards, and falling on my behind.

"Ah, what in the hec-" I looked up, while I was on the ground on my back, only to see a gaint green stem, shooting out of the ground, and into the sky. I blinked.

"Uhh....."

I've forged magical weapons before, but I never heard of magical water.

I looked at the ground. "How many beans did that produce-?"

I was about to start digging, but then something slammed into my head. "Ow, what the?!" I looked up, then at the ground, and saw something what looked like a ball. I shrugged it off, then continued to dig the ground, only to have raining gold coming down on me. "WOAH? HEY?!"

The gold was coming from ontop of the bean stalk, and then I remembered how the beans where gold.

'Is there gold on the top?!' I thouht to myself.