Chapter 6

It was a few days since I found out that Barbara had decided to take me to the Cave I had my knife in my boot in case this was a trap and Barbara tried killing me. Regular paranoid assassin thoughts.

We made it to a large mansion, an elderly man dressed in a black suit opened the door "good evening Miss Gordon and who might your guest be?" Barbara smiled at the man "This is Amara, Amara this everyones grandfather Alfred" Alfred shook his head "I am merely just the help" Barbara rolled her eyes at him "you're family Alfred, we'll be in the cave" Alfred nodded walking off as I followed Barbara into a study.

She turned the clock to 10:48 and it clicked before the clock opened up revealing an entrance. We made our way down and I followed her into an underground cave.

"This is the batcave" she led me past the training area where Richard was doing gymnastics.

"Barbara!" He yelled running over "what are you doing?" He asked looking at her as if she's lost her mind "she found out and she agreed to keep the secret if we helped her find someone" Richard seemed to be contemplating before nodding and walking with us to a huge computer in the middle of the room.

"So where are the others?" I asked trying to sound casual "they're out right now should be back soon though" I nodded my head getting to work I typed in Damian al ghul and Barbara and Richard sent each other looks.

"You know him?" Barbara asked hesitantly. "I've been looking for him for months, do you know where he is?" I asked not turning away from the computer as I began decrypting the encryption.

"What do you want with him?" Richard asked "that's my business" I clicked enter and his entire file showed up Richard looked shocked that I had managed to get in but Barbara looked impressed.

"Wayne? Damian Wayne? He lives here? He's Robin?" The two shared confused looks "you said you knew who Robin was" Barbara looked nervous "I guessed about Richard and I was lying about the others I can't believe it" i shook my head "Barbara!" Richard looked at her shocked.

"Call Damian" I told Richard "do it now  I need to see him" Richard shook his head "what's so urgent?" I rolled my eyes pulling out my knife and in one swift movement my knife was held against Barbara's neck.

"Call him or I slit her throat, you're choice" I smiled sarcastically as he pulled out his phone "good choice" Barbara squirmed in my hold "come on Barbie the more you move the closer you are to the knife" my grip on her tightened, truth be told I would never hurt my family but that doesn't mean I wouldn't use them as a bluff.

"Damian, sorry Robin there's an Amara here at the cave for you she's very adamant about seeing you" they exchanged a few words before dick hung up.

"He's on his way"

A couple minutes later an engine was heard and a motorcycle came rolling in beside it were 2 others followed by a black car.

They removed their helmets and robin froze, this is finally it I finally get to see him.

He removed his mask and I saw those gorgeous emerald eyes that I'd been looking for for months.

A gun was cocked and held to my head I turned kicking it out of his hand before catching it in my own stepping away from Barbara.

I held the gun in front of the man with the red helmet "what do you think you're doing?" I asked, you don't know me why would he pull a gun on me? Oh.

They all sent me glares and questioning looks and Damian looked at me motioning to the gun which I dropped onto the floor in favor of going to Damian.

I went to hug him but stopped with all the eyes on me, "turn around imbeciles she doesn't like people watching her show affection" I rolled my eyes slightly embarrassed.