Chapter 49

Amara pulled up any footage she could find from the summit, she gasped watching Bruce punch Alfred knocking him out. "No you didn't".

Her screen glitched and she slammed the laptop shut the screen displaying the hypnosis.

We were now sat in batwing flying to the summit. "How long until their radar and alarm system is shut down?"

Amara sighed reopening the laptop and typing as quick as possible, "like 2 minutes, how mad do you think Lucius will be when he finds out I hacked his computer?" Amara asked taking another look at the stolen schematics.

"I'm done" Amara announced glancing at her hologram watch. The three of them stood by the exit ready to jump, Amara agreed to stay on batwing as back up, should they need it.

Amara camouflaged batwing and sent them a signal letting them know that firefly knew of their presence. All she had to now was sit and wait.

Amara hacked her way into the camera feeds, grabbing her instant popcorn from her bag she began munching as she watched her version of a cinematic experience. She loved it, it was like a 3D movie that she could step into whenever she wanted.

"Timmy you there?" Tim buzzed in on the comms, "tv time?" Amara grinned sharing the feed with him.

When either of them were stuck on back up they'd hack into the fight and provide comedic voice overs to their teammates.
"Bruce we meet again"

"Ah nightwing my favorite" Tim replied

"Mommy I missed you" Amara laughed imitating Damian.

"Son I will kill you" Tim said high pitched with his best Thalia impression.

She watched Damian fight the big guy with the tusks, her eyes flickering between the three separate fights, she turned back to Dick and Bruce.

"Bruce I am my own person"

"You are only a version of me"

"You think you're going to win?"

"Swush look at my shiny glowing sticks",  "my moneys on Dick". Amara told Tim, "I think the bat has a few tricks up his sleeve" Tim disagreed, "20 bucks?" Amara wagered, "deal".

The two flinched when they saw Bruce break Dicks arm. "If he beats him with one arm I'm doubling down" Amara muttered worried for him and her money, but mostly him.

From the corner of her eye she saw Luke and Firefly going at it, she pressed a random button sending a beam successfully hitting firefly and knocking him back into a wall causing an explosion. "Whoopsie too much?" She turned to Tim who nodded "little bit".

"Come on Demon you're letting the big guy beat you up!" Tim yelled, Damian landed a couple of punches causing the big guy to fall back and off the platform.

"No.." damian grunted latching his grappling hook onto his ankle, "Justice not vengeance" he growled pulling him back up.

"Do you feel proud too?" Amara asked Tim holding a hand to her chest, "kinda hard not to" Tim smiled watching his little brother finally understand the concept. Their smiled dropped when they saw Damian pull up a snapped rope.

"Damn it!" The three of them cursed.

"Oh shit it's going for the buildings!" Amara sat up pressing her comm, "Robin good job with your morals and stuff but we kinda got a situation over here!" Amara yelled flying the jet closer to the floating summit.